|Salary:||£22,000 to £26,000 (OTE £50,000 Y1) depending on experience + OTE|
|Location:||South West, London, West Midlands, North West, Yorkshire, Birmingham, Bristol, Leeds, Manchester, Central London|
Graduate Recruitment Consultant – Sunday Times Award Winning Company
The company are a Global International Recruitment firm who are looking to a hire Graduate Recruitment Consultants for their London, Birmingham, Manchester. Edinburgh, Leeds Offices.
The company is renowned for their in-house training, competitive salaries and international secondment for top performers.
The company have developed specialisms in the following sectors: Marketing Recruitment, Legal Recruitment, Accountancy and Finance Recruitment, Technology Recruitment, Sports Recruitment, Digital Recruitment and Life Sciences Recruitment.
- You will be responsible for liaising and meeting with clients.
- You will meet with and gather hiring requirements of your clients.
- You will establish recruitment campaigns for your clients.
- You will be responsible for sourcing, engaging and head hunting executive level professionals.
- You will consult client companies on their hiring requirements and play a genuine part in the future success your clients by supplying the best professionals in the market.
What the job can offer:
- Award Winning Training Scheme
- International Travel
- Competitive annual salary, and market leading commission
- Pension Schemes
- Healthcare Benefits
- iPhone & Laptop
- Unrivalled Commission schemes
- Incentives: Vegas, Ski Holidays, Lunch Club, Prizes for top performers.
- Fast-Track Management Scheme
- Birthday Holiday - Never work your Birthday again.
- Company Car Scheme
Qualities required as a Graduate Recruitment Consultant:
- High calibre (2:1 or above) undergraduate degree classification
- Ambition, drive and entrepreneurial flair
- Extra-curricular achievements such as Sports teams etc.
- An excellent communicator, able to attract and engage with candidates and clients
- A competitive nature
- Sales experience would be an advantage but not a necessity
- A tenacious, resilient and persistent personality
- An exceptional work ethic and affinity for efficiency
- A self-starter excited by the growth prospects of a young dynamic company
- Sales experience in (B2C OR B2B) environment preferably in a telephone based environment.
RedTusk Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interviews and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers. To be considered for the position please submit your CV via this advertisement.
Sign up for job alerts - its free
£20,000 to £26,000 Base salary (OTE £50k) plus OTE South West, London, West Midlands, Central London, Bristol, North West, Scotland, Manchester, Edinburgh, Birmingham ASAP
£21,000 to £26,000 South West, London, West Midlands, Central London, Bristol, North West, Leeds, Yorkshire, Manchester, Birmingham ASAP
£20,000 to £26,000 Base salary (OTE £55k) plus OTE South West, London, West Midlands, Central London, Bristol, North West, Leeds, Yorkshire, Manchester, Birmingham ASAP
£20,000 to £24,000 Base salary (OTE £50k) plus OTE South West, London, West Midlands, Central London, Bristol, North West, Leeds, Yorkshire, Manchester, Birmingham ASAP
£21,000 to £26,000 ASAP
£20,000 to £40,000 negotiable plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus expenses London, Central London ASAP
£40000 OTE plus benefits plus OTE London, Central London ASAP
£22000 to £25000 per annum plus OTE London ASAP
£18,000 + commission (£25 to 30k OTE) North West, Leeds, Yorkshire, Manchester ASAP
£25000 to £40000 per annum negotiable depending on experience plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP