|Salary:||£21,000 to £25,000 (OTE £60,000)|
|Location:||London, West Midlands, North West, Yorkshire, Birmingham, Liverpool, Leeds, Manchester, Central London|
Graduate Recruitment Consultant – Sunday Times Award Winning Company
The company are a Global International Recruitment firm who are looking to a hire Graduate Recruitment Consultants for their London, Birmingham, Manchester and Leeds Offices.
The company is renowned for their in-house training, competitive salaries and international secondment for top performers.
The company have developed specialisms in the following sectors: Marketing Recruitment, Legal Recruitment, Accountancy and Finance Recruitment, Technology Recruitment, Sports Recruitment, Digital Recruitment and Life Sciences Recruitment.
- You will be responsible for liaising and meeting with clients.
- You will meet with and gather hiring requirements of your clients.
- You will establish recruitment campaigns for your clients.
- You will be responsible for sourcing, engaging and head hunting executive level professionals.
- You will consult client companies on their hiring requirements and play a genuine part in the future success your clients by supplying the best professionals in the market.
What the job can offer:
- Award Winning Training Scheme
- International Travel
- Competitive annual salary, and market leading commission
- Pension Schemes
- Healthcare Benefits
- iPhone & Laptop
- Unrivalled Commission schemes
- Incentives: Vegas, Ski Holidays, Lunch Club, Prizes for top performers.
- Fast-Track Management Scheme
- Birthday Holiday - Never work your Birthday again.
- Company Car Scheme
Qualities required as a Graduate Recruitment Consultant:
- High calibre (2:1 or above) undergraduate degree classification
- Ambition, drive and entrepreneurial flair
- Extra-curricular achievements such as Sports teams etc.
- An excellent communicator, able to attract and engage with candidates and clients
- A competitive nature
- Sales experience would be an advantage but not a necessity
- A tenacious, resilient and persistent personality
- An exceptional work ethic and affinity for efficiency
- A self-starter excited by the growth prospects of a young dynamic company
- Sales experience in (B2C OR B2B) environment preferably in a telephone based environment.
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, then please submit your CV via this advertisement and a RedTusk Consultant will be in touch shortly. ** please note the company are looking to speak with candidates who have already graduated.
£21,000 to £26,000 (OTE 60k) depending on experience South West, London, West Midlands, Central London, Bristol, North West, Leeds, Yorkshire, Manchester, Birmingham ASAP
£21,000 to £26,000 (OTE 60k) depending on experience plus OTE London, West Midlands, Central London, North West, Scotland, Leeds, Yorkshire, Manchester, Edinburgh, Birmingham ASAP
£21,000 to £25,000 (OTE £60,000) London, Liverpool, West Midlands, Central London, North West, Leeds, Yorkshire, Manchester, Birmingham ASAP
£20,000 to £26,000 (OTE 60k) depending on experience plus OTE London, Glasgow, West Midlands, Central London, North West, Scotland, Leeds, Yorkshire, Manchester, Birmingham ASAP
£21,000 to £25,000 London, Glasgow, West Midlands, Central London, North West, Scotland, Leeds, Yorkshire, Manchester, Birmingham ASAP
up to £35,000 OTE in your first year plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus expenses South East, London, Central, The East, Central London ASAP
£25k basic / £50k OTE plus OTE South East, Guildford ASAP
£22,000 to £25,000 plus OTE South East, South West, London, West Midlands, Central London, Bristol, Nationwide, Birmingham, Reading ASAP
£20k to 23k per year + uncapped commission plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus expenses plus share scheme London ASAP
£16.5k to 22k per year + uncapped commission Northern Ireland ASAP