Graduate Recruitment Consultant Sale, Manchester
- Attractive Basic Salary, OTE £30k negotiable plus OTE plus Bonus
- North West, Manchester
- Apply by:
- 16th November 2018
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Graduate Talent Specialists – 4 positions available
Attractive Basic Salary, OTE £30k in 1st year
Numerous incentives including holidays, vouchers etc.
Celsius are currently recruiting for a number of Graduate Recruitment Consultants in our Head Office in Manchester.
This is an excellent opportunity to:
• Work as part of a dynamic team of young aspirational graduates
• Be part of a company looking to double in size this year
• Deal with candidates of similar age and motivations to you
• Be involved in bi-weekly fun and interactive graduate recruitment days
• Meet all of your candidates
• Work with clients in the lucrative and fast-paced tech sector
• Receive full Industry recognised sales training
• Good public transport links to offices, 2 min walk from met
We are the UK’s fastest growing Graduate Assessment Placement and Training organisation. We have offices in Manchester and Central London and deal with prestigious household name clients. We are now the graduate recruiter of choice for many of the UK’s foremost technology organisations as well as some exciting start-ups.
Your role as a Graduate Recruitment Consultant will be to engage with fellow graduates, conduct telephone interviews and help to manage our dynamic recruitment days. You will then help the graduates to prepare for their client interviews and help them at every turn. This is not a traditional recruitment role where you have phone contact with a candidate whose background and experience has no relevance to yours. You will be talking to, spending a full day with your candidates who are similar to you in terms of age and experience, and guiding them through the process of making their first career moves.
Our model means that you are quickly able to achieve success, and will be earning commission within a couple of months. Culturally we believe in hard work rather than long hours and you will be joining a successful and highly motivated team.
Call our Northern Office on 0161 274 9800 and one of your future colleagues will have a chat with you.
Alternatively, send your CV.
Sign up for job alerts - its free