Graduate Recruitment Consultant - Salary and Uncapped Commission
- £20,000 + OTE
- 31st May 2020
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Graduate Recruitment Consultant - Base Salary and Uncapped Commission
£20,000 - Uncapped Commission
Are you looking for your first job after University and not too sure about what you want to do?
What if you had the chance to be part of an award-winning company where things like progression, money and incentives were on the line?
The role of a Trainee Recruitment Consultant at Phaidon International can offer you all of the above.
As a company, we are looking for motivated and enthusiastic individuals to join our Team in central London and help us grow our Phaidon family.
The Role of a Graduate Trainee Consultant at Phaidon International
- You will build new, long-lasting and credible relationships with a variety of clients
- You will need to be highly competitive and passionate about making yourself and others the best they can be
- You will headhunt skilled and senior level candidates for high-level job vacancies
- You will be the facilitator between the candidates and clients as well as manage the entire recruitment cycle
- You are resilient
Benefits and Incentives of a Graduate Recruitment Consultant
- 24 days annual leave in addition to 8 Bank Holidays
- Team social events every quarter
- Lunch Clubs to exclusive London restaurants
- Discounted gym membership
- Trips abroad to places like Seville and Las Vegas
- Rolex Watches for top performers
- Private Healthcare
- Opportunities to work abroad in one of our USA, Asia or European offices
About Phaidon International
Established back in 2004, Phaidon International has more than 15 years of experience in the recruitment industry and works across 12 offices located in the UK, Asia, USA, and Europe.
Counting over 800 employees on board, we are still hungry for growth and have been working hard to see that number hit 1100 by the end of 2020.
Phaidon recruits within five different industry sectors: Life Sciences, IT, Infrastructure, End-to-end Supply Chain, and Financial Services.
Excellent in-house training is provided to all our new joiners to develop them into top-performing Recruitment Consultants.
If you are interested in applying for the position of Graduate Recruitment Consultant at Phaidon International, then click on the link below.
Phaidon International is the parent company of five award-winning micro-specialist recruitment brands.
Sign up for job alerts - its free