|Salary:||£19,000 to £30,000 + benefits + OTE + Bonus|
|Location:||North West, Manchester|
GRADUATE RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT
Location: Manchester City Centre
Salary: £19,000 - £30,000 OTE in your first year
(£19,000 basic rising to £25,000 after c.6 months, plus uncapped commission)
As part of the exciting growth plans for our Niche Talent division, we are looking for ambitious, confident individuals who are looking to embark on a career as an IT Recruitment Consultant, in our new central Manchester offices. Perhaps you’ve recently graduated, or have some experience in a sales environment already, and are looking for a defined career path within a rapidly growing, dynamic business – if so, we have the ideal home for you!
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
- Structured training with our dedicated internal development academy, giving you all the tools and support you need to fast track your career in this profession and aim for promotion at least every six months
- Genuine, clear routes for progression – from trainee to Consultant and beyond, we offer a transparent career path to develop your career in the long term and continual support - with realistic prospects to be on £30k plus car allowance within your first year
- Defined journey for further development into senior and management roles – including sponsorship through accredited external training courses
- Market-leading, uncapped bonus packages – up to 33% commission paid on a monthly basis
- Fantastic incentives with the rest of the team, including all expenses paid VIP lunches, early Friday finishes, quarterly nights out, regular social events, annual international trips etc
Recruitment is fast-paced and sometimes challenging, but hugely rewarding for those who put the effort in and go the extra mile for their clients and candidates. As part of our highly successful team, you will have responsibility for developing your own specialist market within the IT sector, with tailored support from day one to establish yourself in your area of expertise, and reap the rewards of this lucrative career.
Typical responsibilities will include:
- Developing relationships with businesses and candidates in your chosen vertical (over the phone and face to face)
- Generating new business and managing the recruitment process for roles within your sector
- Building your market knowledge through face to face meetings, events, networking and research
- Proactively working with specialist, high level candidates to identify relevant career opportunities
WHAT DO WE LOOK FOR?
You will ideally be graduate calibre, potentially with some experience already of working in a commercially focussed sales environment, although full training will be given. You should be ambitious, driven, and committed to proving yourself within a target driven role, and be a confident communicator. You will relish the idea of working autonomously, managing your own business and gaining the ability to work strategically in your chosen market.
Established for over thirty years, we have the backing of a £500m turnover business and an enviable clientbase, but at a divisional level we have the entrepreneurial spirit and culture of a start up organisation. We specialise in placing specialist candidates into niche IT roles, working with clients from ambitious start-ups to established household names. We are due to be moving into new offices shortly in the heart of Manchester city centre, from our headquarters in Altrincham, and are looking for dedicated individuals who can help us achieve our aims of year-on-year growth and international expansion.
£22000 to £23000 per annum plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP
£22000 to £25000 per annum negotiable plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP
£22000 to £25000 per annum plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP
Attractive Basic Salary, OTE £30k negotiable plus OTE plus Bonus North West, Manchester ASAP
£16.5k to 22k per year + uncapped commission Northern Ireland ASAP