|Salary:||Basic £22,500 (OTE £45,000 to 50,000|
|Location:||London, Central London|
Graduate Recruitment Consultant – Recruitment Consultant X3
Location: London (City of London) & Germany
Role: Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Earnings: Basic £22,500 (OTE £45,000-50,000), Potential Pay Review after 6 months
This place is pulsing with energy, generating major success and growing fast! Looking to hire 3 energetic, enthusiastic, go-getting graduates; this is an opportunity offering serious career progression amongst a fantastic team in a fantastic central London location.
A Dynamic, Fast-paced and Highly Rewarding Graduate Opportunity!
· Competitive Graduate Salary: 1st Year £22,500 (OTE £45,000-50,000), The Best Commission scheme in the industry – uncapped commission!
· Young, Dynamic and Vibrant Company Culture - Supportive Community dedicated to your ongoing development
· Fast-paced, Meritocratic Progression. All current Management began as trainees and growing fast, you could progress to the position of ‘Team leader’ in 12 months and ‘Divisional Manager’ in 24 months!
· Training. This firm will invest in your potential providing you with a 6-month, comprehensive recruitment consultant training scheme that is tailored to you. Expect daily meetings, the opportunity to listen to the calls of senior recruiters and mentorship from your manager and team
· Fantastic Rewards for your efforts!
· Summer and Christmas parties
· Office quiz nights, Birthday beers and 2 team days out of the office per year
· Dress down, drinks and early finish on a Friday.
· Quarterly top-biller prize (e.g. iWatch, Macbook Pro, iPads)
· Monthly ‘lunch club’ to London’s top restaurants for Consultants who’ve reached their monthly target.
· 6-monthly, all expenses paid holidays for reaching your target
· Central London Office Location
What does a Recruitment Consultant do?
No experience necessary - you will be provided with comprehensive graduate training. You will learn to manage the entire recruitment process; from consulting with clients about their specific recruitment needs all the way through to making the deal. You’ll be responsible for sourcing, qualifying and negotiating with clients and candidates. This is an exciting client-facing role offering constant communication and the chance to manage projects, generate new business and manage current accounts in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
What are they looking for?
· Pro-active, Ambitious Graduates with Grit, Determination, Initiative and Enthusiasm!
· University Graduate Degree with a 2:1 or above
· Excellent Communication and Analytical Skills
· Ideally have some sales experience but not essential
· Ability to work in London
Join The Team Today - Apply Now!
Start date: ASAP (Applications Close: December)
Twelve Recruitment is a specialist Sales Recruitment Consultancy, based in the City of London. We have partnered with the most prestigious and exciting firms in London and across the UK on to offer applicants - graduates through to business owners - a refreshing approach to finding their new challenge. Twelve Recruitment operates on an exclusive arrangement with most clients and thus fast tracks you through what can sometimes be a slow interview process making sure you don’t lose time!
Twelve Recruitment’s recruitment consultants have specialist knowledge of the Sales market and understand how your top potential can be best unlocked and which companies can do that for you. We pride ourselves that we understand trends and patterns and how Recruitment works this ensuring success for candidates that Twelve Recruitment represents. All the opportunities that Twelve Recruitment works on are career based; the roles offer challenge, progression and longevity. We do not work with companies that just want to 'put bums on seats’.
Graduate financial recruitment consultant (London) Graduate legal recruitment consultant (London). Graduate banking recruitment consultant (London). Graduate accounting recruitment consultant (London) Graduate headhunting (London). Graduate international headhunting (London). Graduate executive recruitment consultant (London). Graduate in-house legal recruitment consultant (London). Graduate Private practice recruitment consultant (London). Graduate commerce recruitment consultant (London). Graduate sales recruitment consultant (London). Graduate co-secretarial recruitment consultant (London). Graduate assistant recruitment consultant (London). Graduate administrative recruitment consultant(London). Graduate key client services recruitment (London). Graduate operations recruitment (London). Graduate audit recruitment (London). Graduate marketing recruitment (London). Graduate digital marketing recruitment (London). Graduate advertising recruitment (London). Graduate oil and gas recruitment (London). Graduate engineering recruitment (London). Graduate media recruitment (London). Graduate technology recruitment (London). Graduate infrastructure recruitment (London) and many other roles
£20,000 plus commission and incentives plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus Germany, London, United States ASAP
Basic £22,000 (OTE £40,000) London, Central London ASAP
£22,000 to £40,000 negotiable depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP
£21,000 to £25,000 (OTE £60,000) London, Liverpool, West Midlands, Central London, North West, Leeds, Yorkshire, Manchester, Birmingham ASAP
£25k basic / £50k OTE plus OTE South East, Guildford ASAP
£18000 to £30000 per annum plus benefits plus OTE Yorkshire ASAP
23,000 OTE plus Bonus London, Central London ASAP
£20,000 + Commission negotiable plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London, Central London ASAP
£18,000 to £35,000 OTE plus OTE North West, Manchester ASAP
Competitive plus benefits Nationwide Ongoing
£44,000 + benefits United Kingdom, Nationwide Various
£28,000 plus benefits London, Nationwide 1-Sep-2018
Competitive Nationwide ASAP
Competitive plus benefits Nationwide Ongoing
£24,000 Nationwide ASAP
£23,000 + Share options + Uncapped commission London ASAP
£23000 to £26000 per annum + GYM + SHARES + COMMISSION London ASAP
£24,077 plus benefits South East Various
£29000 to 32000 per annum South East, Reading 19-Jan-2017
£23,000 to £25,000 + Bonus London ASAP
£30,000 to £50,000 plus OTE South East, London, Central, West Midlands, North West, Leeds, Yorkshire, Manchester, Birmingham, Reading ASAP