Graduate Recruitment Consultant - Public Sector
- £23000 to £24000 per annum + OTE
- Apply by:
- 29th May 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
As one of the UK's leading education recruitment agencies experiencing continued growth, our client is now looking for new graduate recruitment consultants to join their award-winning London offices.
The Role: Graduate Recruitment Consultant - Public Sector
Salary: 23k base, 30-35k OTE
Start Date: ASAP
Benefits of the graduate recruitment consultant role:
- Starting salary of 23k with 30-35k OTE
- Guaranteed commission
- Fast progression, potential for 4+ promotions in 12 months
- Nice offices located in London
- Great level of coaching and support received from working alongside experienced managers and other consultants
- Friendly office environment
- 50/50 male to female employee ratio
- Reduced hours during school holidays
Since they were established in 1996 they have registered hundreds of thousands of teachers and classroom support staff who have chosen them to find work in UK classrooms. With offices located all over the UK including London, Manchester, Liverpool and Bristol with over 300 employees they are one of the leading Education recruitment companies in the UK. They are now looking to add 4 people to their graduate recruitment consultant teams.
The successful Graduate Recruitment Consultant you will join their London Bridge office. You will communicate with key decision makers in schools to supply staff for their individual requirements, often temporary with some permanent needs
- A recent graduate
- Genuine desire for a sustainable career in recruitment
- Passion and enthusiasm for education
- Previous sales experience desired but not essential
- The ability to adapt and work in a team to achieve your goals and target
- Outgoing personality and confidence to liaise with senior and key decision makers
If you would love to work for a company with great benefits, and earning potential and think you have the relevant skills; then don't hesitate to send over your CV to Robert Castle at Graduate Fasttrack.
Graduate Fasttrack are market leaders at placing graduates into sales and recruitment roles. We pride ourselves on offering a bespoke service, and really identifying the wants and needs of our candidates. We do recruitment differently; we understand for graduates choosing a career can be a huge step and fully take that in to account. If sales or recruitment seems like the career for you or if you know of anyone else who is currently looking then get in touch and speak to one of our experienced consultants for more information.
Sign up for job alerts - its free