Graduate Recruitment Consultant (Private Equity)
Salary: Starting Basic Salary £25,000 + commission (1st Year OTE £35,000 - £40,000)
Our client is a specialist Financial Services recruitment agency who specialise in placing finance professionals within Private Equity Funds and their portfolio companies. They have 50 employees across their London and Manchester offices, and they are a multimillion pound turnover business.
- Your role as a recruitment consultant is to build relationships with new and existing clients to win their business and then headhunt the appropriate candidates in the market to fill your client’s positions. You will be taught all of the necessary skills and industry knowledge in order to make you successful in your role.
- You will be trained by a dedicated Learning and Development Manager and have a bespoke training plan tailored to you.
- The career progression is meritocratic and extremely clear. It is possible for Consultants to progressed from a trainee to a director within 5 years!
- On Target Earnings (OTE) Year 1: £35,000; Year 2 £55,000; Year 3 £90,000+)
We are looking for hard-working, competitive and social individuals who are career driven. You will need to fulfil at least two of the following criteria:
- A Levels (A* - B grades) and 2:1 degree or above from a Top 40 UK University
- A track record of working hard (e.g. worked alongside studies, competed in sports teams, achieved strong academics)
- Highly results driven
- Confident, strong communicator and personable
- Starting basic salary £25,000 + uncapped commission (basic salary increases with each promotion)
- Up to 50% commission
- Autonomy and flexible working arrangements
- Generous holiday allowance
- Sociable environment with lots of incentives and company trips
Our client is a specialist Financial Services recruitment agency who specialise in placing finance professionals within Private Equity Funds and their portfolio companies.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :sales jobs london recruitment jobs london graduate recruitment consultant private equity talent
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Consulting Graduate Scheme - Summer 2021
£32,000 year one salary, rising to £40,000 in your second year
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Yorkshire, Nationwide, Republic of Ireland
Trainee Recruitment Consultant 2021 - Central London
£30,000 to £40,000 OTE
Data Science Graduate Scheme
Remote (work from home), London
Trainee Recruitment Consultant
£20,000 to £35,000
Spencer Ogden Ltd
South East, London
Graduate Management Trainee - London
Actuarial (General Insurance) - Graduate Development Programme
South East, London, West Midlands, Birmingham, Farnborough