Graduate Recruitment Consultant (now taking 2023 applicants!)
Gravitas - Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Gravitas is an International recruitment company focusing on Financial services and Technology niches with offices in the Hong Kong, Singapore, London, Leeds, Manchester and (most recently!) Shenzhen. We have been a true success story of 2021 & 2022 - with both our UK & Asia teams having record breaking years. On top of record-breaking GP, Singapore moved into an officer three times as big, we opened our first mainland China office in Shenzhen, started 4 new teams in the UK and expanded every single team globally - all during 2020 alone!
After a record breaking 2021, this year is Gravitas’ Year of Growth and we are looking to hand select the best of the best trainees to enrol onto our Award-Winning Recruitment Training Programme!
Graduate Recruitment Consultant - Responsibilities
- You will work closely with Gravitas' Clients to source Candidates for their teams using a variety of recruitment techniques.
- Acting as a Brand Champion and influencing Clients and Candidates to see Gravitas as the 'Recruitment Partner of Choice.
- Networking, business development and meeting financial services, digital and public sector professionals.
- Responsibilities can change based on your work, there will be full training and support provided to make sure you can do the role to the best of your ability.
- Building a database of Clients and Candidates for the short, medium, and long term and contributing positively to a High-Performance Sales Culture, thoroughly implementing training and achieving all personal KPI and activity goals.
Graduate Recruitment Consultant - What are we looking for?
What do you need?
- Resilience, ambition, competitive and great people skills
- An entrepreneurial spirit with strong ambition both financially and professionally.
- The role requires 80% attitude and application and 20% skill. We will train you through our comprehensive consultant development programme.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to clearly communicate with a variety of professionals
- Desirable – sales experience
Graduate Recruitment Consultant - Benefits
- 23K basic salary (OTE £30K+ first year, £50K+ second year, £80K+ third year)
- High commission
- Award winning training and development programme
- The opportunity to be developed through to Director
- Paid for holidays (POST COVID) include: Thailand, Barcelona, South Africa, Mauritius, Northern Lights
- Modern city centre offices – keen to work right next to the iconic Gherkin, in the heart of central London?
- Lunch Clubs at Michelin Star restaurants, massages and MUCH more
If becoming a Graduate Recruitment Consultant * sounds like the career for you and you want to find out more, please apply directly with a CV or get in touch with our Talent Acquisition team in the Gravitas London office on firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are also open to applications from recruitment consultants from the following areas:
Technology Recruitment Consultant, Finance Recruitment Consultant, Energy Recruitment, IT Recruitment, Tech Sales Recruitment, Finance Recruitment Consultant, Accounting Recruitment Consultant, Sales Recruitment Consultant, Marketing Recruitment, Management Consultant Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment, HR Recruitment, Legal Recruitment, Hedge Fund Recruitment, Digital Recruitment, Public Sector Recruitment, International Recruitment, Board Recruitment and Executive Recruitment, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Entry Level Recruitment Consultant... and more!
Job Types: Full-time, New-Grad, Permanent
Salary: £23,000.00-£70,000.00 per year
Gravitas Recruitment Group
Gravitas Recruitment Group is a leading international recruitment consultancy, committed to delivering an unrivalled service in placing professionals to our client base.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :sales jobs london recruitment jobs london graduate recruitment consultant sales london consultancy gravitas
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Graduate Data Management Consultant – paid to train
£34k Starting Salary
Graduate Recruitment Consultant
£22k to £25k base with £35k to £45k OTE
Graduate Recruitment Consultant - London - Hiring Now!
£20,000 to £45,000+
London, North West, Scotland, International (Europe), Manchester, Merchant City
Trainee Recruitment CONSULTANT - TRIDENT INTERNATIONAL - West End, London
30,000 to 40,000 OTE
Graduate Data Product Consultant (Technical Business Analyst) – paid to train
£34k Starting Salary
Graduate Data Engineer
London, Scotland, Yorkshire, Glasgow, Leeds