Graduate Recruitment Consultant – Market Leading Company – Managerial Scheme
- (£20,000 + £25,000) Year 1(£60,000 OTE) + OTE
- Apply by:
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Graduate Recruitment Consultant – Market Leading Company – Managerial scheme
(£20,000 + £25,000) Base salary + Uncapped commission (OTE £60k,) Fast Track to Management Programme. Hiring across the UK.
The company are leading graduate recruitment employer in the United Kingdom and recruit in the following sectors, Financial services recruitment consultancy, marketing recruitment consultancy, life sciences recruitment consultancy and digital recruitment consultancy.
The company have placed with leading brands such as Google, Apple and Astrazeneca. They are now looking to grow their company by hiring graduates for their London, Bristol, Birmingham, Edinburgh Manchester and Leeds Offices.
The selected graduates will be enrolled on a new training program which will see them fast tracked into managerial position with 18 months from here they will then be expected to earning over £60,000 Per annum and will be potentially managing direct reports.
- Placing Senior Candidates in high paying roles across the globe
- Telephoning/meeting senior executives and looking to generate business relationships
- Autonomy over your own projects, with the support of Senior Researchers
- Negotiating new business agreements
- Managing the full recruitment process
- Closing business deals
- Fast Track to Management Scheme
- Marketing Leading Base salary
- International secondment opportunities ( The company have 5 offices across the US and Europe)
- Company expensed Laptop and IPhone
- Uncapped commission structure
- A career which gives you a buzz like no other!
- Good academics (Ideally a strong degree)
- Good work history
- Competitive (sport achievements would help)
- A desire to be hugely successful
- Commercially minded
Recruitment can be a truly rewarding and fascinating career, if you feel you have what it takes please submit your CV via this advertisement and if successful in the initial shortlist, a RedTusk consultant will be in touch.
Sign up for job alerts - its free