Graduate Recruitment Consultant Manchester
- £18 to 20k basic, OTE £30k in 1st year negotiable depending on experience plus OTE
- North West, Manchester
- Apply by:
- 30th August 2018
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Attractive Basic Salary, £18-20k OTE £30k in 1st year
Numerous incentives including holidays, vouchers, meals etc.
Manchester City Centre
We are currently recruiting for a number of Graduate Recruitment Consultants for our client in their magnificent offices in Manchester City Centre.
This is an excellent opportunity to:
• Work as part of a dynamic team of young aspirational graduates
• Be part of a company who doubled in size last year
• Work a 360 recruitment role
• Work in stunning offices in Manchester City Centre with a huge balcony and floor to ceiling windows overlooking St Peter’s Square
• Interact with clients and candidates
• Be rewarded with a second to none very generous commission structure
• Receive full Industry recognised sales training
• Good public transport links to modern offices, heart of the City Centre!
Our client is going from strength to strength and enjoying a fantastic period of growth. Specialising in Education Recruitment they are leaders in what they do and have built a fantastic reputation in their field.
Your role will be to engage with both candidates and clients in a 360-contract recruitment role. Your role will involve Business Development and Account Management with new and existing clients. You will be matching candidates from an existing database of candidates who already have strong relationships with the organisation built through their excellent reputation and fantastic service provided. You will also be reviewing applications, carry out searches, and conduct interviews
Our model means that you are quickly able to achieve success, with internal training as well as a commercial graduate scheme. You will be earning commission almost straight away and the structure and generous nature is second to none. Culturally they believe in hard work rather than long hours and you will be joining a successful and highly motivated team.
Call our North Office on 0161 274 9800 today for a chat with one of our team or alternative, send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sign up for job alerts - its free