Graduate Recruitment Consultant - Manchester
- North West, Manchester
- Apply by:
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Looking for your next role in sales? The role of a Recruitment Consultant has amazing prospects for potential growth; both personal and professional.
We are looking for sales professionals ideally with business- business experience. Previous experience in outbound telesales, media sales, estate agency, delegate sales are of distinct interest.
We seek natural leaders, with great communication and listening skills. If you are outgoing, driven, disciplined and passionate you will thrive as a recruitment consultant.
The role of a recruitment consultant is fast paced, providing varied and challenging work daily. At Spencer Ogden, we will provide you with the tools and training to become the best in the business and progress your career even further. This career path allows you to essentially run your own business within Spencer Ogden, putting you in control of your success and your earnings
Spencer Ogden specialises in recruiting in energy, engineering and infrastructure fields. Our diverse and award-winning company ensures a competitive and fast paced learning environment. Established in 2010, we have grown exponentially, with 14 offices worldwide and over 350+ colleagues. We recruit internationally; securing best in class talent for our innovative clients across all sectors. We prefer to promote internally, providing recognition when it is deserved, no matter how big or small the contribution is.
The role will entail:
• Creating new business relationships via telephone and face-to-face meetings
• Speaking to senior decision makers on a daily basis
• Sourcing highly skilled talent across the engineering spectrum
• Developing 360° relationships with clients and candidates
This is what you can expect:
• Competitive basic salary and industry leading uncapped commission
• ‘Quarterly lunch club’ – Incentive lunches at a Michelin Star Restaurant
• Birthday off as extra paid annual leave
• Friday 3.00pm finish
• End of month celebratory drinks
• Discounted gym membership
• Corporate discount scheme with www.perkbox.co.uk
• A chance to get on the regional all expenses paid incentive trip (We’re off to Cancun this year!)
• World-class, award-winning training and development programme
Follow us on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn to stay up to date with #LifeatSO
Sign up for job alerts - its free