Graduate Recruitment Consultant – Management Programme
- Up to 23k to Uncapped Commission
- Apply by:
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Salary: 23k + Uncapped Commission (OTE – 30-40K)
Location: WC1X 8AL
Sector: IT, Engineering, Construction and Life Sciences
This is an exciting opportunity to work with an award-winning recruitment company with a global outreach. Over the past ten years they have grown into one of the most successful and well-respected agencies in central London whilst maintaining their employee centric mindset. This is a company that heavily invests in its staff, only taking people on at trainee level you will have a realistic chance of management within 24 months.
- Within 10 years they have grown from 1 employee to offices over 3 continents. They have a real emphasis on international recruitment. Think tech hubs in America to energy hot-spots in Germany.
- Huge average fees of over 40k in the international market.
- Genuinely interesting clients from Series-A funding Start-ups to global PLC’s.
- Placed number 5 on the Sunday Times International Track.
- Looking to open multiple offices in various locations around the world – opportunity for travel. If you are successful you may get the opportunity to start your own office abroad.
- A modern approach to recruitment. You will become an expert in not just recruitment but also the specific sub-sector you recruit for.
- Graduate programme tailored to every new starter. Supportive and sociable culture.
- Commission structure allowing you to hit 100k in 3 years.
- Prospecting new candidates and clients from various internal databases, social media platforms and job boards.
- Generating new business leads through live candidates.
- Negotiating salaries, terms and PSLs.
- Networking with clients in your specific industry.
- Hungry for success. Hungry for money.
- Inquisitive and have a thirst for knowledge.
- Ambitious with an unrivalled work ethic.
- Strong communication skills with an ability to build long lasting relationships in a short period of time.
- Good listening skills.
What you will receive
- Meritocratic and mature working environment.
- Uncapped commission (Yr1 – 35k, Yr2 – 50/60k, Yr3 90k plus)
- Incentives such as meals, bar tabs and holidays.
- Industry leading training provided by recruiters with over 20 years’ experience in your chosen industry.
- Early finish Fridays usually followed by a few drinks.
- A team of down to earth sociable people who value working with people they consider friends not just colleagues.
Trainee Consultant>6 months>Recruitment Consultant>12 months>Senior Consultant>12-18 months>Team Lead
Team Lead consultants are currently earning 80k plus
If this sounds like something you could be interested in - ‘APPLY NOW’. For more information about this role or various other graduate sales/recruitment positions, please get in contact with Sam Corlett from This Is Prime.
Sign up for job alerts - its free