Graduate Recruitment Consultant. Management Fast-track. Lond
- £22k per year + Basic. 1st Year OTE £40,000
- Apply by:
- 24th October 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
The Benefits package of a Trainee Recruitment Consultant :
- Once you become a full 360 Recruitment Consultant you are provided with a Tailor made suit
- On arrival you will receive a laptop and mobile phone to ensure you can work to the best of your ability
- Each consultant is given a personal target to secure their place on the quarterly company holiday - destinations inc Miami, Prague, Berlin
- Each month 'Top Performers' from each team are treated to an all expenses paid £2500 shopping spree and Champagne lunch
- Pay day lucky dip for top 10% of billers - you can win anything from tickets to the theatre, dinner for 2 at a Michelin Star restaurant to a Magnum of champagne
- High flyers lunch club at executive restaurants around London
They are a vibrant yet mature working environment; everyone comes to work to become successful in their career. Each consultant is a valued member of staff and this is recognised through their extraordinary executive incentive scheme.
The Role as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- 2 week training programme
- focus on your ability to communicate both with candidates and clients and even your team, to ensure the brief has been met
- 4-6 months you will be able to attain the skills and ability to become a full 360 recruitment consultant
- Begin to start building your own desk with a client and candidate database
- You role will vary significantly from advertising, cold calling, networking with professionals within the market
The requirements of a Trainee Recruitment Consultant :
- Confident and communicative individual
- Able to demonstrate a real interest & understanding of the Recruitment industry
- A 2.1 degree (2:2 if you can demonstrate work experience)
- Strong ability to build rapport in a client facing environment
- A sense of humour and a strong personality
- Driven to progress and succeed within a sales based environment
Buchanan Search, through rapid organic growth, is now a market leading recruitment firm and a top supplier to a number of clients including FTSE listed firms.
Buchanan Search's team of consultants come from a variety of backgrounds but all subscribe to the company ethos of Understanding, Advising and Delivering for our clients & candidates.
Buchanan Search has Graduate and Executive Practices which operate tailored recruitment methodologies. They focus across the Sales, Recruitment, Executive Search, Business Intelligence, Consultancy, Engineering, Technology and Global Markets sectors.
Sign up for job alerts - its free