Graduate Recruitment Consultant - London/Reading/New York
- 20000 + benefits + OTE
- Apply by:
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
So, you’re thinking of starting a career in sales? Come and Explore a Graduate Recruitment Consultant career with us. You’ll get all the training and support you’ll need from a friendly and fun team to kick start a successful professional working life. Did we mention that we’ve ‘probably’ got the best perks of any graduate job too?
So what does a Graduate Recruitment Consultant do then?
Each day you’ll be exposed to the rapidly changing world of recruitment step by step with the help of your colleagues. It’s a fast-paced environment and you will find yourself quickly learning how to …
• Use the latest technology to uncover the perfect candidates for our market leading clients
• Manage the full end-to-end recruitment process, alongside your Mentor, from facilitating the interview to ensuring the selection process provides our customers with the best possible result
• Gather and analyse market intelligence to provide your clients with unique insights and discover new clients
• Build and strengthen relationships with your hiring managers through resource planning, job specification and other activities that add real value for your clients
What do you need to be part of the team?
Our people are everything to us! We're looking for positive, ambitious and like-minded professionals who want to take ownership of their career and aren’t afraid of hard work and earning money – but want to also have a lot of fun in the process.
You’ll be . . .
• An Independent character – You’re not scared to break the mould and do things differently
• Competitive – You love competing and you love winning even more
• Driven – You achieved the best coursework grades because you put more hours in than anyone else or perhaps you worked hard to earn money while studying
• Someone who takes the lead – Maybe you’ve been a sports or work leader, the family ‘social secretary’ or you tend to find yourself taking over when you need to get things done?
Grades, qualifications and work experience can tell us something about you, but we are more interested in the real you - what drives you? what are you passionate about? what do you want to achieve? what are your natural strengths?
What about the Perks?
• Lucrative, un-capped commission structure
• Fast career progression with clear roadmap to Management
• Training and development – regular floor sessions and masterclasses
• Incentivised bonuses and prizes (Luxury Holidays, Michelin star lunches, VIP sports events etc.)
• Car allowance scheme
• Day off on your Birthday
• Discounted Gym Membership
• Pension scheme
• Beer and Prosecco on Tap!
• International relocation opportunities
Think you have what it takes to be the next Explorer?
We’d love to tell you more about us and find out more about you. Apply to the position and one of our Internal Recruitment Team will be in touch!
Click apply button below to apply to this today!
Sign up for job alerts - its free