|Salary:||Competitive + Uncapped Commission|
|Location:||South East, London, Reading|
Finishing Uni and looking to get your foot on the career ladder? Perhaps decided Uni wasn’t for you and got stuck into work or other ventures instead? Whatever your background is, if you believe you have what it takes to build a successful career in Recruitment, we want to be part of your future.
What is Recruitment?
Recruitment is essentially sales, networking and building your own business. Pitching and persuading to develop a network of companies and a network of skilled professionals who you bring together to enable businesses and individuals achieve their commercial goals.
And it is VERY competitive.
Working with Explore Group
What’s the difference between Explore group and other recruitment companies? We strongly believe that our people are our future and are going through an exciting period of growth, with which comes unlimited opportunity for our people. We work in a buoyant and innovative sector which means that there is always business opportunity and scope to build out a profitable ‘desk’ if you have the motivation and drive to do it. Training and development is ongoing and starts from day 1 right up to director level. Working with explore group is being part of a competitive, high achieving & supportive team.
What skills do you need?
At Explore group we teach you the ropes through continues training and individual coaching- however the below traits are essential to be successful in recruitment:
• Resilient- It takes a long time to build your business, tenacity and
consistency are essential
• Competitive- If you can’t be bothered, someone else can. Recruitment is not an easy ride
• Inquisitive- Successful sales people listen and learn and use this information to progress
• Consultative- question, Listen, advise & persuade
• Hungry- you want to earn big bucks, its ALL in the commission.
• Intelligent- Not just ‘book smart’ but savvy and quick thinking. Integrity is at the heart of what we do, we expect 100% professionalism.
• Organised – You will be running multiple processes simultaneously organisation is as absolute MUST
During our interview process we understand that you may not have done recruitment before, however we need to see clear evidence of the above traits to feel confident you can be successful as part of the explore team.
• Trainee OTE- £35,000 year 1, UNCAPPED commission. You control your earnings
• Cash car allowance scheme, up to an additional £400 a month on offer don’t drive? Use it for something else.
• International relocation opportunity to New York, based on achieving pre-set targets
• Incentives and bonuses such as Holidays, team days out lunch clubs etc.
• Envy inducing WeWork offices with weekly social events, Ping-Pong, Huge roof terrace, free drinks on Friday evening and beer taps.
• Cool location on London’s Southbank with good commuter routes. Central Reading location
Click the apply button below to find out more & apply!
Sign up for job alerts - its free
£23000 to £25000 per annum negotiable depending on experience plus stock options plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus share scheme London ASAP
£20 to 23k + uncapped commission plus benefits plus OTE London, Central London ASAP
Basic to £27,000 & OTE £40,000 to £60,000 depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE plus expenses London ASAP
Up to £25,000 basic with OTE to £50,000+ depending on experience plus benefits plus expenses London, Hong Kong, United States, France, Australia ASAP
Basic to £23,000 and OTE up to £55,000 negotiable depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE plus expenses London ASAP