Graduate Recruitment Consultant - London/Amsterdam – Immediate Starts Available!
- Competitive + benefits + bonus
- London, International (Europe)
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Graduate Recruitment Consultant – Immediate Starts Available!
***£500 relocation allowance***
We are looking for recent and upcoming graduates to join our high performing technology recruitment team here in our London HQ. Focusing on the tech industry across Belgium and the Netherlands, you will be joining our Benelux contract team as we look to grow our presence further in to Europe.
Senior Consultant James Walter and his team are on course to bill £800,000 this financial year, having billed £200,000 in his first year on the job back in 2016! These excellent figures have given him the opportunity to open our incoming Amsterdam office in April 2020. We are now on the lookout for graduates to begin their career with him and his team in the Dutch capital too!
This is an amazing opportunity to join established and extremely lucrative teams where you can start earning serious money from the very start of your career! Sound appealing? Look at what else we have to offer you:
What we offer you:
- Join successful, supportive and fun team mates who will offer friendly competition as well as mentorship. It's important to both like and be driven by your team and we pride ourselves on a culture that makes people feel like they are developing each day as well as enjoying themselves!
- Huge earning potential and incredible perks: competitive base salary and uncapped commission from day 1 which will see you earning 40k in your first year, however consultants have regularly gone on to earn double that in less than a year!
- £500 relocation allowance for your first 6 months in the business!
- Target-based incentives including monthly Michelin star lunches, quarterly European weekend breaks, and annual international holidays.
- Amazing training and fast-track career progression: we have an award- winning induction programme continued with hands on coaching and development as well as additional structured sales training. You get on-going guidance and support from L&D, workmates, managers and leaders.
- The career path is organic and clearly defined and achievable, so you always know what you need to do to achieve the next milestone.
What we would like from you:
- Money and success motivated
- Confident and outgoing personality
- Ambitious and driven
- With either sales experience or sales ability willing to learn
- Hard working with a competitive edge
- An adventurous personality
If this sounds like you then don’t hesitate to get in touch with Adam, our internal recruiter, now via:
Phone: 020 3867 7234
G2V Recruitment Group Ltd
The g2V group is a highly successful group of companies achieving huge year on year growth, even through the toughest of market conditions.
G2V Recruitment Group Ltd Interview Reviews
20 October 2019
First interview was in the London office, for both G2 and Vivid. Was asked about my CV and motivations as well what kind of person I was outside work/study. G2 decided to...
18 October 2019
Brilliant process, met with Adam who asked a few questions to learn a bit more about myself and experiences. Then met with a couple of the senior management team who probed...
Sign up for job alerts - its free