Graduate Recruitment Consultant- LHi Group (Renewable Energy)- Bristol!
Graduate Recruitment Consultant- LHi Group – Piper Maddox- Renewable Energy market- £22-£25k per annum+ uncapped, no threshold commission- Bristol!
LHi Group is voted as the most loved place to work certified company and we are looking to expand our Piper Maddox brand with good LHi humans (due to the large client demand)! We are an international group company consisting of 4 bullet proof brands, with Piper Maddox being one of them, with a focus on delivering a consultative service in the fastest growing market segment in Europe!
The Bristol team have smashed every single record as an office and so far, is the highest performing EU office this year. They’re planning multi-country retained projects and identifying new business areas to continue making a difference to our clients.
Why join Piper Maddox in the renewable energy market?
Piper Maddox is one of the fastest-growing Cleantech staffing partners in the USA and Europe and the success is due to their expertise in this niche renewable energy market.
Our focus is on E-mobility, battery storage and renewable energy and all our work is majority retained working at senior exec levels in the fastest growing market segment in Europe.
Tailored training academy. Our bespoke training course “Ignition” consists of a 12-week program where you will be taken through the different stages of recruitment, developing your sales skills and market knowledge. Taking place both in the classroom and on desk, you will be assisted through all aspects of recruitment; from sourcing candidates and understanding a qualification call to effective business development.
From day 1 and throughout your career, you will be mentored by your manager, who will teach you the market to ensure you become a specialist.
- Competitive base salary starting at £22,000 (negotiable depending on experience) with uncapped, no threshold commission. Expected on target earning in year one between £35,000 -£55,000.
- International locations: including London, Bristol, Manchester, Berlin, Munich, LA, New York, Austin and now Florida!
- Employee-Owned Trust (EOT). Every employee will have a stake holding in the business.
- Flexible WFH.
- 12-week training programme to guarantee you fast career progression.
- Career progression- our team has a 100% promotion success rate in the first 12 months.
- An upbeat and collective work culture; 4pm finish on a Friday and drinks, end of year and summer parties!
- Quarterly incentives and rewards including international trips, monthly promotion lunches, quarterly lunch clubs, Breakfast club once a month, treasure chest target, and millionaire centurion club.
- CSR policy, we support charities across all our UK and international offices. LHi charity day- 1 day per year on top of fundraising throughout the year!
- Equity, diversity, and inclusion programmes. Supporting all our people and their varied backgrounds.
- Life assurance.
- 24/7 online GP access, Second Medical Opinion, Mental Health Support, Online Health Check, Fitness Plans, and Nutrition Consultations.
- EAP (Employee Assistance Program) through Health Assured.
- General benefits: tech scheme, cycle scheme, childcare scheme, season ticket loan, parental leave, eyecare vouchers, and pension.
- Loyalty incentives: three years- one working weeks extra holiday for that year, five years- LHi passport (a week in any of our office locations all expenses paid for) and ten years- the gift of time (one month sabbatical leave or a Rolex).
Who we’re looking for:
- Good human who is driven and passionate about success.
- An aptitude for, and desire to work in a fast-paced sales environment
- Driven to work in a recruitment role, sourcing talent for current clients and seeking new business opportunities
- Have the personality and listening abilities to interact effectively with many individuals.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Use your time efficiently to meet goals set out.
- The ability to be self-motivated.
- Not afraid to cold call.
What the role includes:
- Source possible candidates to deem them eligible (by telephone or face to face).
- Business Development: Create and develop relationships with new and existing clients.
- Market mapping to identify and partner with new businesses and candidates within your market.
- Post adverts using numerous job boards.
- The ability to take control of the processes, including negotiating contracts and closing deals.
- Candidate meetings.
- Opportunity to get creative to produce podcasts and roundtables.
- Build a professional brand to build your network.
- Gain referrals to help with lead generation.
Interviews taking place ASAP so we would love to speak with you!
We are LHi. A group company consisting of four specialist, non-competing brands spanning the UK, Europe and North America.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :graduate recruitment consultant lhi renewable energy bristol sales consulting environmental entrepreneurship telesales business development schemes alum south west
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Sales Development Representative / Business Development Representative
£30,000 Basic, £47,000 OTE
Remote (work from home), London
Trainee Recruitment Consultant
£24,000 to £80,000 OTE year one
Spencer Ogden Ltd
South East, London, International, International (Europe)
Entry Level Recruitment Consultant - London - Hiring Now!
£20,000 to £45,000+
London, North West, International (Europe), Manchester
Yorkshire, Kingston upon Hull
Graduate Business Development Consultant
£24K to £40k OTE
Celsius Graduate Recruitment
North West, Prescot, Whiston
Graduate Management Trainee - London