|Salary:||£18000 plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus expenses|
Gravitas – Graduate Recruitment Consultant (Leeds city centre office)
Gravitas Recruitment Group, a leading international recruitment consultancy, are actively seeking a number of graduates to join our exclusive Graduate Recruitment Consultant training programme to be based in our Leeds office. We spot exceptional talent and place successful Graduates on the path to an accelerated Career path into Management.
We are a 'Sunday Times' Top 100 Company To Work For' we offer an abundance of benefits, from all-inclusive holidays to lunch clubs, and uncapped commission. Within 6 years we have grown from 2 to 150 consultants and established 5 offices across London, Leeds, Manchester, Singapore and Hong Kong.
What you need to know about Gravitas:
• International business and still expanding (London, Leeds, Manchester, Hong Kong, Singapore)
• We live and breathe our core values of Respect, Integrity, Passion and Excellence
• We specialise in IT (Gravitas invest heavily into our Consultant Development Programme – a training scheme that is dedicated to constant improvement throughout your career.
ARE YOU A FUTURE BUSINESS LEADER?
We seek exceptional talent with real potential, and in return we offer unrivalled training programmes via both our Consultant Development Programme (CDP) and our Management Development Programme (MDP). We hire the potential future leaders of our business who want more than just an average job.
• 'Best Specialist Recruitment Business' - Global Recruiter
• 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain
• The Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to work for
• Best Companies
• Recruiter Fast 50
• Recruiter Hot 100
• Top 500 Recruitment Companies
• Recruiter's Investing in Talent Awards
• Attractive base salary (first year OTE £40K+)
• High commission – no threshold
• Industry leading training and development programme
• Top earners taking home over £120K per year – from less than 3 years in the business
• Paid for holidays include: Thailand, Barcelona, South Africa, Mauritius, Northern Lights
• Lunch Clubs at Michelin Star restaurants
• We promote accelerated careers (Promotions based upon your own skill and performance)
The role of a recruitment consultant is a challenging but rewarding position and requires an individual to understand why they are looking to fulfil a career in sales. Our day to day activities include business development, market mapping, and marketing to both clients and candidates utilising sophisticated sales material and techniques.
We spend a large time of our working day on the phone building relationships with IT professionals across our dedicated market which requires the confidence to step out of your comfort zone and the ability to initially sell one's self.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED
• A degree qualification, or a strong academic background
• Passion, drive and work ethic to be successful in a sales recruitment career
• Excellent communication skills with great rapport and lots of charisma
If this sounds like you and you are interested in joining a growing and evolving meritocratic international firm, please apply with a copy of your CV for immediate consideration or contact Ryan Sullivan for more information.
Please also check us out on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn!
£20,000 to 1ST YEAR OTE £35 to £40K plus OTE London ASAP
£ 20000 (first year OTE £35K) plus benefits plus OTE plus expenses London, Central London ASAP
£20000 negotiable plus OTE plus Bonus plus expenses London, Central London ASAP
, £25k Basic OTE £40k in 1st year plus OTE North West, Manchester ASAP
£20,000 to £40,000 plus OTE London, Central London ASAP
£22,000 to £40,000 plus OTE London, Central London ASAP
£20,000 to £35,000 London, Central London ASAP
20k to 60k (OTE) plus OTE London, Stratford, Central London, Wembley ASAP
£24000 to £26000 per annum plus stock options plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus share scheme Central ASAP
Competitive plus benefits International (Europe), Nationwide Ongoing
£30,491 (rising to £32,963 after 1 year) London ASAP
£22,000 to £25,000 depending on experience plus benefits London ASAP
£23,000 + benefits London ASAP
£28,000 plus excellent benefits South East, London ASAP
£27,000 plus benefits Nationwide 1-Sep-2017
£30,000 plus benefits London, Central London ASAP
£24k in Year 1 (£45k in Year 2) depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus expenses salary review Watford, London, The East ASAP
18,000 to 60,0000 negotiable depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London, Stratford, Central London ASAP
£24,000 to £26,000 depending on experience South East, Reading ASAP
£15,000 to £20,000 plus benefits plus Bonus plus expenses plus share scheme salary review South West ASAP
£31,452 plus Flexible Working plus benefits Central, Cheltenham ASAP