Graduate recruitment consultant- Lawrence Harvey- London
Graduate recruitment consultant- Lawrence Harvey - London- 22k-25k
What makes LHi special?
· Our transformational markets and international locations are something that sets us apart from the rest.
· However, the big selling point is that we are now an Employee-Owned Trust (EOT) so every employee, will have a stake holding in the business. This is special because we can have a direct impact in the business and reap the rewards of our collective growth.
· Our success is due to building a team with good humans and this is demonstrated by the fact that we were voted the number one UK recruitment company to work by the Best Companies survey.
Why join Lawrence Harvey in the technology market?
· With multilingual consultants and offerings in UK, USA, France, Holland and the DACH region we have an unmatched network across Europe and a global reputation for expertise.
· Our consultants are true specialists in their niche markets; their in-depth technical knowledge and experience.
- Competitive base salary starting at £22,000 (negotiable depending on experience) with uncapped, no threshold commission. Expected on target earning in year one between £35,000 -£55,000.
- Flexible WFH.
- 12-week training programme to guarantee you fast career progression.
- Career progression- our team has a 100% promotion success rate in the first 12 months.
- An upbeat and collective work culture; we want each other to succeed.
- 4pm finish on a Friday and drinks!
- Quarterly incentives and rewards including international trips, quarterly lunch clubs, the gift of time (one month sabbatical leave or a Rolex) and millionaire centurion club.
- CSR policy, we support charities across all our UK and international offices. We believe in doing our bit!
- Equity, diversity, and inclusion programmes. Supporting all our people and their varied backgrounds.
Who we’re looking for:
- Good human who is driven and passionate about success.
- Have the personality and listening abilities to interact effectively with many individuals.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Use your time efficiently to meet goals set out.
- The ability to be self-motivated.
- Not afraid to cold call.
What the role includes:
- Source possible candidates to deem them eligible (by telephone or face to face).
- Business Development: Create and develop relationships with new and existing clients.
- Market mapping to identify and partner with new businesses and candidates within your market.
- Post adverts using numerous job boards.
- The ability to take control of the processes, including negotiating contracts and closing deals.
- Candidate meetings.
- Opportunity to get creative to produce podcasts and roundtables.
- Build a professional brand to build your network.
- Gain referrals to help with lead generation.
Get in touch and apply today!
We are LHi. A group company consisting of four specialist, non-competing brands spanning the UK, Europe and North America.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :sales jobs manchester recruitment jobs manchester sales jobs london recruitment jobs london graduate recruitment consultant lawrence harvey london sales lhi
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Graduate Recruitment Consultant - £100,000 First Year OTE
£22,000 to £25,000
Trainee Recruitment Consultant
£24,000 to 40,000 OTE year one
Spencer Ogden Ltd
London, International, International (Europe)
Project Management Graduate Programme – Aug 2022
£24500 after training
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Yorkshire, Nationwide
Graduate Trainee, Employee Rewards Team
Up to £25,000 per annum training package post probation
WMT Chartered Accountants
South East, St Albans
Graduate Programmes - EY
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Yorkshire, Nationwide, Republic of Ireland
2022 Consulting Graduate Programmes - KPMG
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Nationwide, Republic of Ireland