|Salary:||£20K basic salary to £35K OTE 1st year + OTE|
|Location:||London, Central London|
|Sectors:||Advertising & PR, Marketing, Sales, Sports and Recreation, Recruitment|
Are you motivated by success, money, career progression and teamwork?
Are you goal orientated, hardworking and tenacious with good communication skills?
Venn Group is looking for talented graduates or graduate calibre candidates for an immediate start for our Head Office in London.
By joining Venn Group you are choosing to be part of a team that is driven to making our company a success. In 16 years the company has grown dramatically from 5 to 400 employees - commercial proof of the way we work.
Our core values include looking after our staff and ensuring that we grow by developing talent from within the company.
Our consultants joined Venn Group for many reasons but all are ambitious, driven and confident team players.
The role of a Venn Group Recruitment Consultant is varied and demanding but from your first day here we support, train and develop you to be the best you can be.
A career at Venn Group offers you:
• The opportunity to work for a business with enviable credentials and reputation within the recruitment industry
• An on-going career development programme designed and delivered by our internal trainingteam, starting with our 12 month Graduate Training Programme, which starts from day one of you joining us
• A market leading commission scheme where you will be truly rewarded for your achievements
• An environment where our management team has been developed entirely from within
• No glass ceiling to your career development
• A flat management structure allowing you access to the senior management team
• The opportunity to manage your own portfolio of client accounts from day one
Venn Group benefits are also some of the best in the industry:
Our unique commission scheme reflects a combination of team and individual achievement.
Unlike other organisations, by three months you will be earning a percentage of this commission, with this percentage increasing as you establish your career within Venn Group.
Benefits of working at Venn Group include:
• The annual 'all expenses paid’ company Christmas Party (previous venues have included The Billingsgate Vaults and The Connaught Rooms)
• Monthly 'Fizzy Friday’ - month-end wrap-up involving plenty of bubbly!
• Entry into our rewards scheme - Vennture Points - which can be used to secure 'prizes’ including holidays, iPads, cameras, adventure activities, spa treatments and theatre tickets
• Top Performer Lunches (previous venues have included champagne reception and lunch at the top of The Gherkin and the tasting menu at Duck and Waffle)
Further benefits include:
• 22 days starting annual leave increasing up to 30 days
• Private Healthcare cover
• Interest free clothing loan
• Paid time off for charity work
• Pension Contributions Scheme
• Salary sacrifice schemes, including Ride to Work and Childcare Vouchers
• Bi-annual eye tests
• Competitive company maternity and paternity pay
If you would like to work for a market leading company that is dedicated to the training, development and success of all its employees, please apply now! Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.
£20,000 + Uncapped Commission plus benefits plus OTE Leeds, Yorkshire ASAP
£18,000 + Uncapped Commission plus benefits plus OTE North West, Manchester ASAP
Attractive Basic Salary, OTE £30k negotiable plus OTE plus Bonus North West, Manchester ASAP
OTE £30,000 uncapped commission plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London, Central London 1-Jul-2018
£20000 + uncapped commission plus OTE plus Bonus London, Central London ASAP