Graduate Recruitment Consultant - International Travel
- £20,000 to £22,000 up to £40,000 OTE
- North West, Manchester
- Apply by:
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Are you a hungry recent graduate looking for an opportunity that will channel your competitive nature and drive for financial & professional success?
Our Manchester based client is looking for graduates & young sales professionals to join one of their expanding and sector leading organisation.
Our client is one of the largest recruitment companies in the world with a focus on IT & Tech staffing solutions. They are a global organisation with hundreds of offices worldwide.
The Salary & Benefits:
· £20-22k basic salary + commission (up to £40k Y1).
· Training via their 12 month recruitment academy.
· Mentoring from a senior manager.
· Progression to senior consultant within a year (pay rise to £24-26k).
· All expenses paid trips to London, Paris and Brussels offices, all within the first 12 months.
· Reduced price gym membership and extended lunch hours to take advantage of this!
· Beer fridge in the office and early finishes on a Friday!
Key Responsibilities and Tasks:
· Generating and qualifying candidates.
· Generation of new business leads.
· Liaising with management on candidate and client pipeline.
· Managing the candidate interview process.
· Managing the placement process.
· Excellent Team Player
· Strong Work Ethic
· Drive & Determination
· Relationship and Rapport Building
Sign up for job alerts - its free