|Salary:||£22,000 basic plus uncapped commission plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus|
This top-flight, Zone 1 Recruitment Consultancy are one of London's largest specialist providers of Life Sciences, Finance, IT & Energy personnel and they are currently in a rapid stage of growth.
These are high end, lucrative sectors within Recruitment and are projected to continue to be the most booming markets over the next five years.
What you'll be doing as a Graduate Recruitment Consultant…
Recruiting is an exciting mix of Resourcing, Business Development, Negotiation, and Sales - our product is people, which means that every day will be different!
This position is a fast-paced, largely phone based, sales role enabling you to work on a global scale with big name Fortune 500 clients.
• The key role is to supply clients with a list of eligible candidates and to ensure that the clients receive the best service in a fast and efficient way.A Recruitment Consultant also acts as a mediator between clients and candidates, ensuring the satisfaction of both parties throughout the full process.
• You will be negotiating between both parties, until both come to an agreement of salary, benefits etc.
• Develop new business; target clients via networking, researching and cold calling
Why you'll love working in Recruitment…
Monthly Fine Dining Lunches: Trips to Michelin Starred restaurants, fully paid for and hosted by the Managing Director!
Company Holidays: All-expenses paid trips for top billers - recent holidays were to Ibiza and Las Vegas, and USA skiing trips.
Uncapped Commission: this commission is paid monthly on top of your £22,000 salary, plus it's uncapped - in your 1st year expect to earn around £45-55K, £80-110K in your 2nd, and £180K+ in your 3rd year.
Bar in the Office: You won't be given a drink in your interview but you will in your 1st week!
Office Music: Enjoy a little pick-me-up to keep you going and celebrate when you make a deal!
Training: In-House tailored training program - this includes one-to-one, group sessions and practical training.
Award winning, energetic, fast paced environment: They epitomise a "work hard play hard" mentality
• Confident, enthusiastic, resilient and determined personality
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Target and incentive-driven
• Ideally a Graduate or a 2nd jobber with commercial/sales experience
• A competitive nature e.g. sports/high academics
Successful hires can START IMMEDIATELY if you're available.
So if you're interested, please APPLY BELOW and WE'LL BE IN TOUCH STRAIGHT AWAY.
£18000 to £35000 per annum plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus North West ASAP
£18000 to £35000 per annum plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus Scotland ASAP
£25000.00 to £45000.00 per annum negotiable plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP
£21000 to £40000 per annum plus OTE plus Bonus plus unpaid London ASAP
£21,000 to £24,000. OTE £35,000 plus OTE London, Bristol, Leeds, Manchester, Reading ASAP
£22,000 to £24,000 plus OTE plus Bonus London, Wimbledon ASAP
£19k London ASAP
Competitive plus benefits London 3-Jul-2017
£32,500 +£5,000 welcome bonus plus benefits plus Bonus Nationwide
Competitive plus benefits London
£28,000 plus benefits South West, London, Scotland
£22,000 to £24,500 location weighting plus benefits plus Bonus Nationwide Ongoing
competitive London ASAP
£27,000 plus benefits Nationwide 1-Sep-2017
£25,000 plus benefits plus expenses salary review South East, London, Nationwide ASAP
£30,000 plus benefits Nationwide Various
£25,000 to £30,000 plus benefits South East, London Ongoing
Competitive West Midlands, Birmingham ASAP