Graduate Recruitment Consultant - Immediate Start
- £35,000 + OTE
- 31st May 2020
- Start date:
- March 2020
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Graduate Recruitment Consultant- Immediate Start
Full Training provided OTE £35k+ (Uncapped Commission)
Are you competitive, ambitious and driven by a desire to be in control of both your earning potential and progression?
If your answer to the above question is yes, then we want to hear from you today. Join the Rocket Ship here at Phaidon International and kick start your career as a Graduate Recruitment Consultant for one of The Sunday Times Best Company to Work For.
Phaidon International is a rapidly expanding, micro-specialist, global, staffing and recruitment company. We are the leading provider of rare talent in the UK market working on a Contingent Executive Search Model. Phaidon International operates under 5 main brands recruiting across the STEM sector (Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths) and last year we placed candidates into 63 countries from our 10 international locations!
We are now looking for our next generation of leaders to join the business as Graduate Recruitment Consultants from classes of 2016-present.
No experience is required-we will provide full training of up to 60 hours in year one (the UK average is 26 hours!) as well as ongoing training and a clear progression path. The average age of a Manager here is just 25 years old and International relocation is a real opportunity after 18 months of service. In fact, the vast majority of our Leadership and Management team started as Graduates in the business-including our CEO! That's right our CEO Harry Youtan, whose work Philosophy is "Better Never Stops", joined our business 11 years ago as a graduate and having been MD of North America is now our Global CEO- he was also recently named in the 2018 40 under 40 by the SIA!
Phaidon International currently has 600 recruiters worldwide and due to our continued success, we are looking to expand our current team to over 1000 recruiters worldwide by 2020. We were recently listed in the "INC 5000 List" which recognised us as one of the fastest growing companies in Europe 2018. If you are a driven, inquisitive, emotionally intelligent and resilient graduate who can build rapport easily then you should join us on our journey!
You will have complete ownership of the recruitment process, including:
- Business development- through cold calling, lead generation, research and networking both on and offline.
- Client management- network, generate and sustain relationships with variety of clients.
- Researching the market-continually learning and staying on top of market trends.
- Securing the best professionals in the market-through calling CVs from internal and external databases as well as ad response and utilising LinkedIn and other social media sites.
- Assisting clients and candidates in finding recruitment and hiring solutions.
- Managing both sides of the relationships throughout the interview process in order to provide a best in class service to client and candidates alike resulting in successful placements.
- Achieving and smashing targets!
Our promise to you as a successful recruiter is:
- Competitive entry-level basic salary.
- Uncapped commission on a sliding scale up to 50%.
- Monthly Michelin Star restaurant incentives.
- Company-paid-for holidays; Las Vegas, Ibiza, Berlin, etc.
- A fun, like-minded culture all driven to succeed.
- 24 paid holidays annually with ½ day on birthdays
- Incentive driven targets with the chance to win a Rolex!
- Open-plan office - everyone is in arms reach!
- Career progression - Inc. opportunity to relocate internationally after 12months
Having won and been shortlisted for over 60 independent awards including The Queen's Award for Enterprise, and a National Best and Brightest Company to Work it's clear to see why Phaidon International is a great place for graduates to kick-start their career in recruitment. Apply today with your updated CV and join our Graduate Intake this 2020
Sign up for job alerts - its free