Graduate Recruitment Consultant (Immediate Start!)
Are you thinking about what the future holds for your career once you have graduated? Have you rinsed through job boards upon job boards trying to figure out where your skills lie? Is your GOAL to get into a MANAGEMENT ROLE?
Look no further!
Management can seem like worlds away when you have just completed your degree. You may not feel ready or capable to run your own team, but fully acknowledge that management is somewhere that you see yourself thriving!
Gravitas are on the hunt for Graduate Recruitment Consultants who are eager to take their progression in their own hands and work their way up to a management position in the space of just THREE YEARS!
Do you think what you have what it takes to be a successful Recruitment Consultant, with a passion for responsibility and leadership? Are you hard working, ambitious and, money motivated? Why not consider a career in Recruitment??
Our in-house Learning and Development team are devoted to nurturing the careers of graduates in order for them to progress quickly and efficiently. With this industry leading training, what is stopping you from reaching director level in just 6 years?!
We are a market leader in placing professionals into our client base – and developing long, rewarding career for graduates who want more than the standard 9-5.s
o Princess Royal Training Award - Winner
o 'Best Medium Sized Recruitment Company' - Global Recruiter 2018
o 'Best Specialist Recruitment Business' - Global Recruiter 2017 & 2018
o Recruiter Awards - Best Back Office Support 2017 & 2018
o Listed in the FT Future 100 list
Recruitment Consultant - Responsibilities
· You will work closely with Gravitas' Clients to source Candidates for their teams using a variety of recruitment techniques.
· Acting as a Brand Champion and influencing Clients and Candidates to see Gravitas as the 'Recruitment Partner of Choice.
· Networking, business development and meeting financial services, digital and public sector professionals.
· Responsibilities can change based on your work, there will be full training and support provided to make sure you can do the role to the best of your ability.
· Building a database of Clients and Candidates for the short, medium and long term and contributing positively to a High-Performance Sales Culture, thoroughly implementing training and achieving all personal KPI and activity goals.
Recruitment Consultant- Requirements
What do you need?
· A degree (we are not fussy about what in!)
· Resilience, ambition, competitive and great people skills
· An entrepreneurial spirit with strong ambition both financially and professionally.
· The role requires 80% attitude and application and 20% skill. We will train you through our comprehensive consultant development programme.
· Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to clearly communicate with a variety of professionals
Recruitment Consultants - Benefits
· £20K basic salary ( OTE £35K+ first year, £50K+ second year, £80K+ third year)
· High commission - no threshold (Top earners taking home over £180K per year - from less than 3 years in the business)
· Award winning training and development programme
· The opportunity to be developed through to Director
· Paid for holidays include: Thailand, Barcelona, South Africa, Mauritius, Northern Lights
· Modern city centre offices – want to work right next to the iconic Gherkin at London Liverpool Street
· Lunch Clubs at Michelin Star restaurants, massages and MUCH more
If becoming a Recruitment Consultant sounds like the career for you and you want to find out more, please apply directly with a CV.
Gravitas Recruitment Group
Gravitas Recruitment Group is a leading international recruitment consultancy, committed to delivering an unrivalled service in placing professionals to our client base.