Graduate Recruitment Consultant- Immediate Start!
- 18000.00 to 35000.00 + benefits
- North West, Manchester
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Does the thought of being stuck in an office terrify you? The thought of being stuck on the salary month and month, year after year send shivers down your spine? Want to work in a role that’s autonomous, meritocratic & financially rewarding…
Have you considered recruitment?
· You will be the essential link between candidates and clients, in and industry that is generating over £40billion in 2019 (the 2nd fastest growing in the UK!)
· This is more than the general 9-5 – where you will be sourcing of candidates, managing clients, the whole interview process & determining your own success.
· Face to face business is a big part of success of Gravitas – we champion getting you out there to organise networking events, meeting candidate and clients time and time again.
· Here at Gravitas, we believe recruitment requires 80% attitude and application and 20% skill, whilst the skill element is essential, we can train this through our award winning graduate Consultant Development Programme.
Graduate Recruitment Consultant - Why choose to work at Gravitas?
· We are a multi-award winning globally – with 3 offices here in the UK (London, Leeds & Manchester) and 2 over in Asia (Hong Kong & Singapore)
· You will be hiring for the likes of Asos, Moonpig, JustEat, Lloyds & the NHS – managing their entire recruitment process from start to finish
· Gravitas is built on our 4 values of Respect, Integrity, Passion & Excellence – we operate a business that is based upon values that every Gravitonian lives and breathes every day.
· We offer incentives that range from all-inclusive 5* holidays (Mauritius, Thailand, Ibiza to name a few!), uncapped commission (with no threshold!), increasing holiday allowance with progression, management within 3 years, monthly lunch clubs and MUCH more!
In short, we are now hiring enthusiastic graduates who want an industry recognised Career Development Programme, vibrant working environment & more than the 9-5.
Graduate Recruitment Consultant - What do we need from you?
· A degree (any background – we have hired graduates who have studied everything from History to Biology, Sports Management to Theatre studies)
· Financially motivated with a past history of wanting to earn money
· Resilient – not scared to take on a challenge
· Excellent communication skills – able to build rapport & harness relationships quickly
Simply apply today and we will be in touch soon!
Sign up for job alerts - its free