Graduate Recruitment Consultant - Global Plc
- 18 to 25k
- Apply by:
- 18th September 2018
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
A unique proposition
Harvey Nash Birmingham is looking to hire an engaging and enthusiastic candidate into the role as Recruitment Consultant / Resourcer.
Working as part of a collaborative team, you will work on a broad range of roles across the technology spectrum from Junior / mid-level requirements up to senior IT Leadership positions. This well-established market area is candidate rich and many of the unique requirements are exclusively managed by Harvey Nash. Alongside our leading Consultants, Managing Consultant and Directors, you will fulfil an exciting variety of high impact roles.
This is your chance to be part of an innovative, sustainable and profitable business where no two days will be the same.
We recognise that our success only exists because we help our clients to succeed. Attracting the best talent in our industry is crucial and the calibre of our people is evident across our business.
· Identify & Qualify: Source potential candidates against specific client assignments, utilising both traditional search methodology and external sources (social media, job boards, trade journals and networking at events/conferences)
· Engagement: Approach candidates and interview on the phone and face-to-face, assessing key prerequisites for role(s) using competency–based interviewing techniques
· Proposition selling: Selling career propositions to candidates and managing the interview process
· Network: Proactively seek and engage with a community of senior stakeholders within the technology profession
· Expertise: Provide market intelligence and regular reports, conduct market research for thought leadership and survey initiatives
Your Career with Us
• Dedicated Talent Academy for all Learning & Development
• Opportunities to develop your own personal network
As part of your on-going development and career progression, you are offered structured training and have access to our dedicated internal Talent team. You decide how you want your career to progress, and working alongside experienced colleagues means you’ll also learn from experts!
We give you
• Autonomy to build your business against an ambitious growth plan
• Overseas opportunities & transfers, which are actively encouraged
• The backing of an extremely stable international business
• Competitive salary & uncapped commission structure
• Access to Company benefits including private healthcare, pension scheme, season ticket loan, cycle-to-work scheme and more
For further info, please get in touch!
Sign up for job alerts - its free