Ignition People exists to connect the D/A/C/H regions best IT & Data talent with the best opportunity.
Like many of our customers we are an early stage start up in high growth mode. We are well run, well funded, highly ambitious, innovative and international.
We also understand that to achieve our ambitions we need the best possible German speaking talent to join our City of London business.
The Development we offer:
• 12 week theoretical and practical onboarding program designed to give you the depth of knowledge to master your market.
• 1 to 1 mentorship with an established industry expert.
• Bespoke development plans created to unlock your career & financial potential.
• Clearly defined financial and career milestones to allow you to fast track your development and income.
• A company with the benefits of a large multi-national but which retains the excitement & high growth culture of a start-up.
Reward & Recognition:
• Industry leading commission structure which increases as your performance increases.
• Fast track career program.
• High Flyers trip – annual all expenses weekend away.
• Awards Night – annual celebration to recognize the best of the best.
• Monthly/Quarterly incentives – team and individual recognition for high performance.
• International travel and expatriate opportunities.
• Much, much more…
What we’re looking for:
• Proactive –takes the initiative, overcomes problems, positively
• Accountable – results focused, self-motivated and super ambitious.
• High Quality – has exacting standards, highly competitive with an appetite to be and work for the best.
• Strong Communication skills – can influence, is confident, great listening skills.
• Relevant B.A or M.A level (eg Business Administration, Modern Languages etc..).
• German or speaker.
• Evidence of either work or extra-curricular experience (eg. Sports, relevant societies etc) in a demanding environment.
• Create and execute high impact business development plans.
• Demonstrate value to our customers by understanding, advising and delivering on their recruitment needs.
• Create and manage high level candidate networks.
• Proactively take the Ignition People brand into new markets.
• Become a market and industry expert.
If you are truly interested in shaping the future of European technology, please send through an up to date copy of your CV or share your Linked In profile as well as contact details. This is a fantastic time to join us on our journey.
£18K to 20K (OTE £35K+ first year!) negotiable plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus expenses salary review London, Central London, North West, Leeds, Yorkshire, Manchester Ongoing
£22000 to £23000 per annum plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP
Up to £22000 per annum plus OTE International (Europe) ASAP
£24000 to £45000 per annum negotiable depending on experience plus stock options plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus unpaid plus share scheme London ASAP
£25000.00 to £32000.00 per annum plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London