Graduate Recruitment Consultant for Executive STEM Industries
- + OTE
- Apply by:
- 27th June 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Are you looking to join an organisation which is part of one of the fastest-growing industries across Europe? Are you looking to gain professional skills, knowledge and expertise in a professional setting while fast-tracking your own career? Are you looking to join an organisation where meritocracy is the name of the game and you are rewarded both professionally and personally for the time and effort you put into your day-to-day? If YES, then we have the right job for you.
Phaidon International prides itself on offering world-class careers to graduates who want to be rewarded for their strong work ethic and who are motivated to grow in an organisation that focuses on organic growth in a dynamic, diverse and transparent environment where the world can become your oyster in a matter of weeks.
Following a major investment into our growing organisation which will see our business grow from 600 - 1100 people by the end of 2020, we are now opening up our hiring season and looking for ambitious, tenacious and people-orientated young professionals to join our companies headquarters in London.
What will you be doing as a Headhunter?
- As a 360-recruitment consultant you will be focusing on a niche market part of the STEM industry; developing client relationships within a Business Development focus while finding mid-senior to executive professionals the next challenge in their career
- You will act as the "face" of your clients company- representing it in the market and discussing it to potential candidates while managing the interview process from the beginning to the final hire decision
- You will perform targeted headhunts on career pages and our database of 1 million + active candidates wanting to speak to you due to your STEM industry expertise
- You will become a consultant to both clients and candidates who respect your advice and expertise while acting as the intermediary to both parties.
What skills do you need to succeed as a Headhunter?
- The brilliant news is that we don't look for any specific professional experience due to our accredited in-house training and team of Learning and Development professionals who will train you when you first start
- We are looking for high-energy, motivated and personable professionals who are eager to achieve success and be rewarded for their strong work ethic
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- An ability to work towards targets
- An ability to work independently while also being a team-player
What are the benefits of working as a Headhunter?
- Base salary + OTE of £40,000-£60,000 in first year - Uncapped ComissionStruture
- Clear and transparent targets for promotion into management (no time limit to promotions)
- Being part of a diverse and vibrant company culture, which offers you a small company culture in a larger company culture setting
- Opportunities for relocation across our 11 locations globally
- Incentives and all expenses paid for Breakfast Club, Lunch Club and Holidays
- Chance to earn equity.
Whether you are actively looking for an exciting and rewarding career as a Headhunter or just want to find out more then please click apply and we will contact you directly to discuss the fantastic opportunities we have available globally
Sign up for job alerts - its free