Graduate Recruitment Consultant - Finance & Tech
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Bristol City Centre
Salary: £20,000 (+ uncapped commission)
Sector: Finance & Technology
2 of the fastest growing recruitment sectors are Finance & Technology. For the last 6 years, this business has successfully grown to 30 people across 2 offices (London & Bristol) by placing finance & tech professionals.
Due to their continued success, they're now looking to add Graduate Recruiters to their Central Bristol office.
Organic growth has been absolutely key to their success so far, with the majority of their management team joining the business with no previous experience. This has been a result of their carefully crafted & developed training programme which ensures that trainees are given all the tools & support they need.
If you want to join a business that truly look after their people, keep on reading...
We're very open on background & experience for this role, however you'll certainly need to be able to demonstrate the below:
- Strong communication - Ideally developed through commercial work experience. In this role, you'll be communicating with Senior Executives within finance & technology. As a result, you'll need to be articulate and be able to effectively hold a conversation with these people.
- Motivation - Whatever that may be... Recruitment isn't an easy job by any means, but the rewards are high. Your motivation must be very strong!
- Be humble & grounded - Cultural fit is incredibly important to this business, & although it's for a sales role, big ego's won't fit in very well...
What's in it for you?
- Training & development - You'll benefit from having a structured & dedicated development programme to ensure you’re successful in your role. This business has made the decision to employ a dedicated, in-house training expert - meaning there is someone whose job it is to ensure you're well equipped with everything you need
- Progression - This business very rarely hire people with recruitment experience, their growth has been organic up to now. There's a structured & transparent career plan in place - there's an excellent example of someone who is currently recruiting for their own team, less than 3 years after joining the business with no previous experience.
- A specialist! - Yes, you'll be a specialist recruiter & will be given a niche! This will give you an advantage over your competition & ultimately the opportunity to increase your billings & make more money.
Other benefits include... Wellbeing hub, weekly yoga classes, quarterly socials & much more…
Interested in finding out more? Click apply now...
Here at Prime we're on a mission to change the perception of Sales and Recruitment and make them a career path of choice for young people.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :graduate recruitment consultant finance tech thisisprime
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Graduate Teaching Assistants
£12,000 plus full board and lodgings.
Berkhamsted Schools Group
Graduate Banking Services - London
Sponsored Graduate Accountancy Trainee Programme
PKF Francis Clark
South West, Taunton, Torquay, Truro, Bristol, Exeter, Plymouth, Salisbury, Poole
Graduate Recruitment Consultant
South West, Bristol
Sponsored Boost Education Centre Manager - London
£21,000 to £24,000 per annum + yearly target bonus (up to £3000)
South East, London, Ilford, Stratford
Sponsored Anti-Money Laundering Analyst