|Salary:||£21,000 to £26,000 (OTE £45,000 Y1) + OTE|
|Location:||South West, London, West Midlands, North West, Yorkshire, Birmingham, Bristol, Leeds, Manchester, Central London|
Graduate Recruitment Consultant – Exciting start up opportunity 2018
The company is an exciting recruitment start-up who reward their employees by offering equity in the company, that’s right you make the right amount of deals and you get an equity stake in one of Britain’s brightest start-ups.
The company was founded back in late 2013 and have since expanded from their London beginnings to Bristol, Birmingham, Edinburgh, Leeds and Manchester. They are now looking to hire outstanding graduates for of their UK office’s.
The company is specialist in the following recruitment sectors – Technology recruitment consultancy/ Financial recruitment consultancy/ Marketing recruitment consultancy / Pharmaceutical recruitment consultancy and Fintech Recruitment Consultancy.
They have huge ambitions to expand and by 2020 the aim to have office locations in each of the following New York, San Diego, Dubai, Singapore and Sydney.
Graduate Recruitment Consultant - The Benefits
- £21,000 - £26,000 Base Salary + Uncapped Comms + benefits (OTE £45,000 year 1)
- One of the best commission structures in the industry
- Quarterly holidays when you hit target (previous trips included Maimi, Vegas, Munich and Ibiza)
- Free gym membership with pool and spa, 2 minutes from office
- Company away days Inc. Ascot & Sandown races
- Monthly lunch clubs
- Company sports clubs including football, cricket, rugby, golf and rock climbing
- Open bar in the office on Thursdays and Fridays
- First class reputation
- Working with only very best clients – ranging from global pharmaceutical firms to Investment banking funds
- Stylish, open plan offices in each of the locations
- Placing Senior Candidates in high paying roles across the globe
- Telephoning/meeting senior executives and looking to generate business relationships
- Business development/cold calling perspective clients
- Market mapping
- Autonomy over your own projects, with the support of Senior Researchers
What are they looking for?
- 2.1/1st class graduates
- (will consider 2.2’s but must show good work exp, extra curricular activities or something different)
- Work experience whilst at university
- Personable, ambitious, organised and thorough in their approach to work
- Evidence of achievement – (sport, entrepreneurship, internships, etc)
RedTusk Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers. To be considered for this position please submit me your CV via this advertisement.
£21,000 to £25,000 South West, London, West Midlands, Central London, Bristol, North West, Leeds, Yorkshire, Manchester, Birmingham ASAP
£22000 to £26,000 (OTE £50,000 Y1) plus OTE South West, London, West Midlands, Central London, Bristol, North West, Leeds, Yorkshire, Manchester, Birmingham ASAP
£22,000 to £26,000 (OTE £50,000 Y1) depending on experience plus OTE South West, London, West Midlands, Central London, Bristol, North West, Scotland, Manchester, Edinburgh, Birmingham ASAP
£21,000 to £26,000 South West, London, West Midlands, Central London, Bristol, North West, Leeds, Yorkshire, Manchester, Birmingham ASAP
£21,000 to £26,000 (OTE £50,000 Y1) depending on experience plus OTE ASAP
£20000 to £35000 + uncapped commission plus benefits plus OTE Leeds, Yorkshire ASAP
£20,000 + Uncapped Commission plus benefits plus OTE Leeds, Yorkshire ASAP
£21,000 + uncapped commission plus benefits plus OTE North West, Manchester ASAP
£20,000 + Uncapped Commission plus benefits Leeds, Yorkshire ASAP
£25000 + commission plus OTE plus Bonus London, Central London ASAP