Graduate Recruitment Consultant (Entry-Level Role)
G2V Recruitment Group Ltd
Are you in your final year of university and looking to secure a role before you finish for summer? Are you an ambitious and money motivated grad thinking about a role in recruitment? Are you looking to find the perfect post-grad job where you can achieve fast progression and earn some amazing money?
If the answer to any of these questions is yes, then keep reading!
g2 Cardiff are hiring and looking for money hungry, driven and ambitious graduates to come and join our team of successful top billing consultants after they have finished their degree. The team have just moved into a brand new, purpose built office with amazing new facilities!
Our office is fun, sociable and extremely hard working, as we have built a work hard play hard approach to create our market leading firm. We specialize in the UK Public Sector markets recruiting within multiple different areas, where you will become an expert in your market by working alongside some of our top billers.
We also have positions on our Graduate Recruitment Consultant program across our UK offices in Manchester, Swansea, Bristol, Birmingham, Nottingham and Leeds (get in touch to learn about the roles and salaries in our different offices!)
What we are promising:
- HUGE earning potential: industry leading, unrivalled commission structure produces OTEs of 30K-40K in year 1, 50-60K in year 2 and 100K in year 3 onwards
- AMAZING social incentives: Monthly Michelin star lunches (Pasture, Le-mont, The Potted Pig, Bar 44 and more!),
- ALL EXPENSES PAID annual European and international holidays (Dubai, Ibiza, Marbella, Barcelona) – our consultants have just come back from the gorgeous Palma, and a HUGE trip is on the cards next!
- Bespoke on-site Learning and Development team: 45 hours of L&D in your first three months (desk side, classroom, phone coaching, one to one) and consistent support throughout your career
- We have ongoing start dates throughout the summer, so we will find a time that suits you!
- 100% organic growth structure: all members of the organisation started at the bottom as trainee consultants, our own managing director started as a 360 consultant before he worked his way up to the top!
- Fast track career progression: opportunities for consultants to progress into team leader positions within 3 years and achieving earnings of 100-180K
As a 360-recruitment consultant, you will be responsible for the entire recruitment process. From building relationships with hiring companies and making connections with clients, to communicating with and managing the expectations of potential candidates who are looking for their next role. You will be supplying clients across the UK Public sector with the best talent the market has to offer by building relationships and selling your services as a recruiter!
What are we looking for?
- Drive and ambition to succeed
- Sales interest and an entrepreneurial spirit
- A sociable and competitive personality
- A drive to achieve financial freedom
- Willingness to go above and beyond
- Money motivation!
- Apply now - why wait? I have interview availability starting from today, so there's no need to put off your application!
- Have a telephone interview with the hiring managers
- Attend a face to face interview in our Cardiff office
- Receive an offer and secure a start date!
If you have any questions about the process, send an email to Sadie or call into our office on 0161 200 6470.