Graduate Recruitment Consultant - Entry Level - Recruitment
- 35K OTE 1st year, 65K 2nd year OTE negotiable plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus
- London, Central London
- Apply by:
- 27th July 2018
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Driven, confident Graduates wanted!
Due to business growth, Aston Carter is hiring for the London office and we are looking for Trainee Recruitment Consultants to join us.
We are looking for people with the potential to be future business leaders, and in our experience, our top performers are those with a hunger for success and are able to demonstrate high energy, resilience and a strong sense of ambition.
As a Recruiter, you will be driving revenue by placing candidates into roles with FTSE 100 clients. Aston Carter has specialist teams across multiple sectors, and we have opportunities to recruit within management consultancy, finance, banking, risk and commerce.
Over 95% of our people join the business at graduate/entry level and are given the opportunity to take ownership of their own career and earning potential. We employ the best candidates in the market place, and train and develop them to take advantage of the limitless opportunities that exist within the business.
Successful candidates can expect:
- 1-2-1 mentoring with a high performer
- 35K OTE 1st year, 65K OTE 2nd year, 75K OTE in 3rd year
- A market leading training programme
- Tailored career development plan
- Clear objectives for promotions
- Rapid career progression
- Inspirational leadership
- Competitive commission structure
- Additional financial bonuses each quarter
- Big billers lunches for performance over target
- Incentive trips abroad (Mexico/Miami/Dubai)
- Range of company benefits including free fruit and private healthcare
- Dynamic and fast paced culture
- Team nights out
- Company sports teams
What we are looking for
- Confident and articulate individuals with the gravitas to speak to important clients
- A great personality
- B2B sales experience
- 2:2 or above
- Hunger for success
- Polished and well-presented individuals
- A professional telephone manner
- A strong work ethic with the desire to progress quickly
- Highly motivated and financially driven
- Competitive, determined and resilient
What will the role entail?
- Developing and maintaining relationships between clients and candidates
- Writing and posting adverts on job boards and social media
- Negotiating with candidates and clients
- Attending a number of excellent training modules over the course of your first year on the training academy
- Hitting and exceeding targets to ensure you are eligible for quarterly lunches, commission and all-expense paid trips!
- Sourcing and Screening CV’s to ensure you have the best candidates for a role
- Set up or attend client meetings this could include lunches and drinks!
- Celebrating success with deal shout outs and CSR drinks every Friday!
If this sounds like you, apply now!
Sign up for job alerts - its free