Graduate Recruitment Consultant - Earn 40k OTE in Your First
- 20000 (40,000 OTE) negotiable depending on experience + OTE + share scheme
- Apply by:
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Our CEO and founder Tom Glanfield started LHi Group in 2002 on a student loan, growing from a one-bedroom attic to now 8 offices spread globally: Manchester, Bristol, London, Paris, Munich, New York, Austin and Santa Monica and from a 1-person business to over 160 employees worldwide. Are you ready to be part of our journey?
Having 4 specialised brands helps cover some of the most niche areas of recruitment, including Technology, Life Sciences, Built Environment and Renewable Energy/Cleantech industries. We are now looking for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant to join one of these 4 specialised brands to help support our growth and success, while we support your own as well.
Who we look for:
- Career minded individual
- Communication is your strength
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Sales experience preferred
- Proactive work ethic and eager to learn
- Resilient and hard-working to meet set targets
- Good phone etiquette and not afraid to cold call
What a 360° Recruitment Consultant does:
- Business Development: seek new businesses and generate leads
- Build and develop relationships with new and existing clients
- Attend business meetings and visit clients
- Approach and source potential candidates to qualify them (by telephone or face to face)
- Posts adverts using numerous job boards available to you
- Taking charge of your processes, including negotiating contracts and closing deals
What we can offer you:
Career development: we invest heavily in the careers and with our structure development plan, you’ll know exactly what you need to do in order to progress and you’ll have the support and training to do so.
Competitive base salary, uncapped commission & no threshold: our commission scheme is best in industry. The harder you work, the more you will earn – simple as that!
Culture: we pride ourselves on making you part of the business from day 1. You’ll receive a welcoming starter pack with all the know-hows to get around, be part of every deal celebration and have a 4pm finish on a Friday to have a group round-up and celebrate each passing week with drinks. You’ll also be part of a great working environment in a centrally located WeWork space and an overall amazing high-performance team!
Training: guidance from specialised recruiters to help you get the most from each call and interaction by strengthening your business development, negotiating, sourcing, client engagement and sales skills in a 1 on 1 and group setting as necessary. New to London? We will give you a buddy who will make sure to keep you in the loop for all work events and be able to answer every question you may have regarding London, LHi and the role!
Does this sound interesting and make you want to #choosetobedifferent ? For all inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Sign up for job alerts - its free