|Salary:||£20,000 basic + commission (£40k OTE)|
|Location:||London, Central London|
Graduate Recruitment Consultant Opportunities X 5
Are you looking for a successful career as a Recruitment Consultant?
Are you looking to earn £40k in your first year?
We are looking for Graduates to join our Central London office as Graduate Recruitment Consultants!
As a Graduate Recruitment Consultant you will receive:
- £20,000 basic salary
- Clear, transparent career progression path based on billings
- Commission structure which rewards team and individual efforts - £40 000 OTE in your 1st year
- Structured Graduate Training Programme
- 22 days Holiday, increasing 1 day a year up to 30 days
- A sociable and fun atmosphere including regular team nights out, end of month "Fizzy Fridays", a fully paid for Christmas party
- Birthday off and fruit delivery every Monday
- Monthly Fizzy Fridays
- Regular team and unit nights out
- Top performer lunches
- Fantastic central London location with excellent transport links and activity options
- Entry onto our Vennture points reward scheme with rewards including iPads, short breaks and day activities
- Private healthcare
Graduate Recruitment Consultant: The Job!
- Building strong relationships over the telephone by conducting business development calls
- Developing an understanding of your clients immediate and long term recruitment needs
- Attracting candidates via advertising and social media
- Working hard to place candidates within unrivalled timeframes
- Negotiating pay and salary between your clients and candidates
- Closing the deal and celebrating your placements!
Hear from one of our newest Graduate Recruitment Consultants
“I had no previous experience in recruitment or Finance, let alone education finance and already having been here 4 weeks I have learnt so much. The office is open and friendly and within a couple of days you are introduced to everyone on your floor. There are a lot of opportunities to train in your first few weeks, both hands on and in the classroom. One of the best things about Venn Group is the team environment. Everyone helps each other place roles and even other teams on the floor help out. No one wants to see you fail and even when things go wrong, it is seen as an opportunity to learn more. Another great aspect is the clear progression structure. It’s a very open structure so once you hit the next level you are instantly rewarded. I can’t wait to hit my first milestone.”
Imogen Willis - Associate Consultant (London) Joined Venn Group May 2018
If you want to be one of our next Graduate Recruitment Consultants, please apply and one of the Talent Acquisition team will be in touch.
Sign up for job alerts - its free
£20,000 to £40,000 OTE plus benefits plus OTE London, Central London Ongoing
£20,000 basic (up to £40k first OTE) negotiable plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London, Central London ASAP
£18,000 basic (1st year OTE £25 to 30k) North West, Leeds, Yorkshire, Manchester ASAP
£20000 Basic (£35K to £40K OTE 1st year) plus benefits plus OTE London, Central London ASAP
£25000 to £40000 per annum negotiable depending on experience plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP
£18K to 20K (OTE £35K+ first year!) negotiable plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus expenses salary review London, Central London, North West, Leeds, Yorkshire, Manchester ASAP
18 to 25k West Midlands, Newcastle, North West, North East, Leeds, Yorkshire, Manchester, Birmingham ASAP
£35,000 to £60,000 depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE South West, Kingston upon Thames, London, Central London, Bristol, Wembley, Croydon ASAP
£20K (first year £35K OTE) plus OTE plus Bonus plus expenses salary review London, Central London ASAP