Graduate Recruitment Consultant (Clients such as ASOS, BeReal, Gymshark and more!)
Graduate Recruitment Consultant (Award winning training scheme!)
We are looking to hire prospective Recruitment Consultants to come and work on some of our biggest accounts (we have clients such as BeReal, ASOS, Lloyds, Gymshark and HSBC) – it’s a super impactful role where you are responsible for the hiring and growth of our clients’ teams, developing business presentations and bids, headhunting for prospective candidates and managing our clients’ interview processes… super varied!
What's in it for you? Loads of incentives for you including a competitive base with unrivalled commission (£70K+ once you’re up and running), accelerated promotions, an award winning training program, paid for holiday incentives to destinations such Thailand, South African and Dubai.. the list goes on.
Gravitas has an unbeatable reputation on the market - both with clients, candidates & most importantly our employees.
- Princess Royal Training Award
- 'Best Medium Sized Recruitment Company' - Global Recruiter
- 'Best Specialist Recruitment Business' - Global Recruiter
- Recruiter Awards - Best Back Office Support
- Listed in the FT Future 100 list
- The Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to work
We are now actively hiring graduates for 2023 Recruitment Consultant positions for our London, Leeds and Manchester offices.
Graduate Recruitment Consultant - Responsibilities
- You will work closely with Gravitas' Clients to source Candidates for their teams using a variety of recruitment techniques.
- Acting as a Brand Champion and influencing Clients and Candidates to see Gravitas as the 'Recruitment Partner of Choice.
- Networking, business development and meeting financial services, digital and public sector professionals.
- Responsibilities can change based on your work, there will be full training and support provided to make sure you can do the role to the best of your ability.
- Building a database of Clients and Candidates for the short, medium, and long term and contributing positively to a High-Performance Sales Culture, thoroughly implementing training and achieving all personal KPI and activity goals.
Graduate Recruitment Consultant- Requirements
What do you need?
- Resilience, ambition, competitive and great people skills
- An entrepreneurial spirit with strong ambition both financially and professionally.
- Degree educated or 1 years sales experience
Graduate Recruitment Consultant - Benefits
- Competitive basic salary (increasing upon each promotion)
- High commission
- Award winning training and development programme right up to director level
- The opportunity to be developed through to Director
- Paid for holiday incentives include: Thailand, Barcelona, South Africa, Mauritius, Northern Lights
- Modern city centre offices – keen to work right next to the iconic Gherkin, in the heart of central London?
- Lunch Clubs at Michelin Star restaurants, massages and MUCH more
- Diversity & Inclusion projects
- Increasing flexibility and benefits with promotion (e.g. working from home, gym allowance, mobile phone and laptop)
If becoming a Recruitment Consultant sounds like the career for you and you want to find out more, please apply directly with a CV or get in touch with our Talent Acquisition team in the Gravitas London office on 0203 640 9800
Gravitas Recruitment Group
Gravitas Recruitment Group is a leading international recruitment consultancy, committed to delivering an unrivalled service in placing professionals to our client base.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :sales jobs leeds recruitment jobs leeds sales jobs manchester recruitment jobs manchester sales jobs london recruitment jobs london graduate recruitment consultant asos bereal gymshark sales commission award winning international london leeds technology consultancy gravitas
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Entry Level Recruitment Consultant - London - Hiring Now!
£20,000 to £45,000+
London, North West, International (Europe), Manchester
Dalata Graduate Programme
£25,000 to £27,000
Dalata Hotel Group
London, West Midlands, North West, Scotland, Yorkshire, Birmingham, Leeds, Manchester, Merchant City, Chiswick, Gunnersbury
Graduate Sales Executive Life Science
£24,000 to £40,000 OTE
Remote (work from home), London
Trainee Recruitment Consultant
£24,000 to £80,000 OTE year one
Spencer Ogden Ltd
South East, London, International, International (Europe)
Graduate Sales Executive - Forex
£30K bas60Ke, £
Celsius Graduate Recruitment
Sales Development Representative / Business Development Representative
£30,000 Basic, £47,000 OTE
Remote (work from home), London