Graduate Recruitment Consultant - Cardiff to Swansea!
G2 Recruitment Consultant: Job description.
*** now interviewing for this fantastic opportunity ***
*** no experience required ***
Are you an ambitious individual interested in seeking a fresh career within our rapidly growing global organisation? Here at G2 recruitment, we offer the perfect opportunity to start your career within a though, challenging, yet hugely profitable industry!
G2 is the leading technical recruitment agency within the Technology, Engineering, Life Sciences, Energy and Public sectors. We place contract and permanent staff across the world. Our rapid growth has enabled expansion across the UK, Europe and America, including our newest office expansion of G2Cardiff and Swansea.
After joining G2 as a crisp University graduate back in 2019, Leading Executive Consultant Tyler Lewis repeatedly smashed sales targets and progressed up our fantastic organically grown progression ladder, Tyler is now looking to grow his own team within Cardiff then expand G2 into our new Swansea office.
If Successful, you would initially join Tyler and his team in the heart of Cardiff City Centre to work with our award-winning Learning and Development team for around 6 months, learning the ropes of our rewarding and competitive 360 recruitment role. After the initial 6-month period you will relocate with the elite team over to the brand-new Central Swansea Offices! Tyler’s team specialize within the booming Public Sector, meaning you will have the opportunity to earn big and scale the g2 career progression pathway from day 1!
What will you get from us?
- High earning potential with an individual uncapped commission structure on top of a 18K basic salary and realistic OTE of 30- 40K in year 1, 60 -80k in year 2 and 100k year 3 onwards!
- Lots of great incentives including Micheline star lunches, European and International holidays! Some places we love are Marbella, Lisbon, Miami, New York!!
- Fast track career progression, the average team leader gets there in 3 years with earnings of 100-180k!!
- Organic growth, our award-winning L&D team will take you from strength to strength from day 1 giving you the knowledge you’ll need to be a top biller!
- A fun and sociable working environment, we love to work hard and play hard!
The day to day role?
· Become a specialist in a core market, both UK and globally (no prior knowledge needed)
· Personally, build a portfolio of candidates and clients within your sector
· Creating candidate relationships and sourcing new roles
· Building a business strategy to target new key clients
· Develop sales skills as well as recruitment knowledge
· Advertising – build a personal social media presence!
· Organic growth, our award-winning L&D team will take you from strength to strength giving you the knowledge you’ll need to be a top biller!
· A fun and sociable working environment, we love to work hard and play hard!
What do we need from you?
· Drive, ambition and a competitive nature
· Sales interest, business acumen and an entrepreneurial spirit
· Hard work ethic and a resilient attitude
· Wiliness to go above and beyond to learn and develop
· Sociable personality
· Desire to be the best in what you do!
· Financially driven
G2V Recruitment Group Ltd
The g2V group is a highly successful group of companies achieving huge year on year growth, even through the toughest of market conditions.
G2V Recruitment Group Ltd Interview Reviews
13 July 2020
20 October 2019
First interview was in the London office, for both G2 and Vivid. Was asked about my CV and motivations as well what kind of person I was outside work/study. G2 decided to...
18 October 2019
Brilliant process, met with Adam who asked a few questions to learn a bit more about myself and experiences. Then met with a couple of the senior management team who probed...
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :graduate recruitment consultant cardiff swansea g2v ltd
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Technology Graduate Trainee - Immediate Start
Audit Graduate Trainee (Financial Services) - London
Full Stack Developer - TPP
Communications & Marketing - TPP
Product Support Specialist - TPP
Trainee Recruitment Consultant
£20,000 to £35,000
Spencer Ogden Ltd
South East, London