Graduate Recruitment Consultant- Bristol
- Competitive + benefits
- South West, Bristol
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Graduate Recruitment Consultant
2020 is fast approaching, and in the New Year you might be looking to start your post grad career or looking to secure a role for when you graduate this Summer! That’s why we’re looking for driven and ambitious individuals to join us in our vibrant, fast paced and social Bristol office. You’ll have the chance to work with the most in demand clients across the Engineering, Technology, Software Development and IT markets.
We’re passionate about developing you into successful Recruitment Consultants, which is why you’ll be supported by our award-winning training programme and be rewarded for hard work. With 100% of our Team leaders and Senior Managers progressing from graduate level, you’ll be taught by experienced recruiters who have paved the way and guided to develop your very own business and network.
What Will You Do At G2V Recruitment?
- Source the best talent for your clients whilst managing the recruitment process
- Build your very own network of relationships
- Create interesting social media content to attract your market
- Become an industry expert in your specific sector
- Advertising – Build a personal social media presence!
What We Offer You:
- The chance to be part of an industry leading recruitment agency turning over £78 Million a year
- Opportunity to grow your own team within 2-3 years- You’ll have full access to the career progression ladder from day 1- Meaning no glass ceilings!
- Vibrant social and friendly atmosphere right in the heart of the city centre!
- Market leading uncapped commission structure which no other recruitment agency can match.
- £200 bonus on top of commission for every placement you make in your first 6 months
- £2,000 on top of your salary for every performance target hit (very achievable to hit 1 per year)
- The opportunity to travel abroad for business
- Michelin star lunches on a monthly basis with half days included
- 5* paid for Holidays to locations such as: Dubai, Monaco, Barcelona, Berlin, Lisbon and more!
Skills You’ll Need:
- Excellent communication skill
- Confident and outgoing personality
- Clear financial motivation and goals
- A Level education is essential and Degree level preferable
- Driven by and hungry for success
- Good organisation skills
- Ability to proactively apply feedback
If this has peaked your interest and you’d like to meet our team, please apply with an updated CV and we’d be delighted to meet you!
G2V Recruitment Group Ltd
The g2V group is a highly successful group of companies achieving huge year on year growth, even through the toughest of market conditions.
G2V Recruitment Group Ltd Interview Reviews
20 October 2019
First interview was in the London office, for both G2 and Vivid. Was asked about my CV and motivations as well what kind of person I was outside work/study. G2 decided to...
18 October 2019
Brilliant process, met with Adam who asked a few questions to learn a bit more about myself and experiences. Then met with a couple of the senior management team who probed...
Sign up for job alerts - its free