Graduate Recruitment Consultant (Best Grad Programme 2020)
- £20K + commission + benefits + OTE + bonus + expenses with salary review
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Gravitas - Trainee Recruitment Consultant (2020 graduates!)
Central London Office - Liverpool St
Do you graduate in 2020? Are you just heading into your final year of university? Keen to secure a place on a lucrative, fast paced and prestigious graduate role based in the capital?
Look no further!
Gravitas are on the hunt for Graduate Recruitment Consultants; do you think what you have what it takes to be a successful Recruitment Consultant?
Are you hard working, ambitious and, money motivated? Why not consider a career in Recruitment??
We are a market leader in placing professionals into our client base – and developing long, rewarding career for graduates who want more than the standard 9-5.
o Princess Royal Training Award - Winner
o 'Best Medium Sized Recruitment Company' - Global Recruiter 2018
o 'Best Specialist Recruitment Business' - Global Recruiter 2017 & 2018
o Recruiter Awards - Best Back Office Support 2017 & 2018
o Listed in the FT Future 100 list
Recruitment Consultant- Responsibilities
· You will work closely with Gravitas' Clients to source Candidates for their teams using a variety of recruitment techniques.
· Acting as a Brand Champion and influencing Clients and Candidates to see Gravitas as the 'Recruitment Partner of Choice.
· Networking, business development and meeting financial services, digital and public sector professionals.
· Responsibilities can change based on your work, there will be full training and support provided to make sure you can do the role to the best of your ability.
· Building a database of Clients and Candidates for the short, medium and long term and contributing positively to a High-Performance Sales Culture, thoroughly implementing training and achieving all personal KPI and activity goals.
Recruitment Consultant- Requirements
What do you need?
· A degree (we are not fussy about what in!) OR evidence of achievement
· Resilience, ambition, competitive and great people skills
· An entrepreneurial spirit with strong ambition both financially and professionally.
· The role requires 80% attitude and application and 20% skill. We will train you through our comprehensive consultant development programme.
· Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to clearly communicate with a variety of professionals
Recruitment Consultants - Benefits
· £20K basic salary ( OTE £35K+ first year, £50K+ second year, £80K+ third year)
· High commission - no threshold (Top earners taking home over £180K per year - from less than 3 years in the business)
· Award winning training and development programme
· The opportunity to be developed through to Director
· Paid for holidays include: Thailand, Barcelona, South Africa, Mauritius, Northern Lights
· Modern city centre offices – want to work right next to the iconic Gherkin at London Liverpool Street?
· Lunch Clubs at Michelin Star restaurants, massages and MUCH more
If becoming a Recruitment Consultant sounds like the career for you and you want to find out more, please apply directly with a CV
Sign up for job alerts - its free