Graduate Recruitment Consultant ("Best Grad Programme 2019"
- £18K (OTE 1st year £35K+, Second £50K +)
- North West, Manchester
- 23rd January 2020
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Gravitas - Graduate Recruitment Consultant (Award winning Graduate Programme!)
Gravitas - £18,000 Base Salary + Uncapped Commission (OTE Year 1 £35-40K) + Fast Track to Management Scheme
Graduate Recruitment Consultant (Award winning graduate programme - Asos, NHS, Lloyds)
Job Title: Graduate Recruitment Consultant - Fast Track To Management
Salary: £18K, OTE 1st year £35K+, Second £50K, Third £80K+
Location: Manchester (Spinningfields), Central London or Leeds
Fancy being part of a vibrant mix of successful and dynamic recruiters working for a top recruitment agency in the heart of the city? Then you are looking in the right place.
Gravitas provide an amazing training scheme for graduate level applicants as well as ongoing training programmes for more senior level consultants.
From lunch club incentives to massages to holiday incentives, you will be rewarded for your success!
Our offices are not shy to jokes, banter and good personalities. They have an amazing management team who are dedicated to you and your individual success, they always encourage you to reach your full potential as a consultant.
If you are dedicated, hardworking and ready to be a part of a growing and evolving meritocratic international firm, please read on…
With offices in London, Leeds, Manchester, Hong Kong and Singapore, Gravitas Recruitment Group is a leader in its field. 95% of employees join the business at entry level and are given the opportunity to take ownership of their own career and earning potential. Our top biller last year who had been in the business for less than 3 years, billed £770K and took home 30% of that.
OUR RECENT VICTORIES:
- 'Best Specialist Recruitment Business' - Global Recruiter
- 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain 2015, 2016
- Best Companies 2016 Recruiter Fast 50 2016
- The Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to work for 2015, 2016
- PRINCESS ROYAL TRAINING AWARDS 2017
- Recruiter Hot 100 (2014, 2015 and 2016)
- Top 500 Recruitment Companies 2015
- Recruiter's Investing in Talent Awards 2016
WHAT DO YOU NEED?
This role requires 80% attitude and application and 20% skill. Whilst the skill element is essential, we can train this through our industry leading Consultant Development Programme. You will be required to demonstrate the following competencies throughout your interview process;
- A degree (or strong sales experience)
- Work Ethic
- Excellent communication skills
- Confidence and charisma
WHY PICK GRAVITAS?
- We promote accelerated careers (Promotions based upon your own skill and performance)
- Industry leading learning and development programme
- Attractive base salary – 18- 20K // First year OTE £35K+, Second Year £50K, Third Year £80K
- High commission - no threshold
- Top earners taking home over £150K per year - from less than 3 years in the business
- Paid for holidays include: Thailand, Barcelona, South Africa, Mauritius, Northern Lights
- Monthly lunch clubs at Michelin Star restaurants
- All offices based centrally - our London office is located right next to the Gherkin, Manchester has a panoramic view of the whole city and Leeds is right in the centre looking out over the heart of the city.
Apply via email for immediate consideration or contact Ryan Sullivan in our Manchester office.
If becoming a Recruitment Consultant sounds like the career for you and you want to find out more, please apply directly with a CV to email@example.com, or get in touch with Ryan Sullivan in the Gravitas London office.
0203 640 9818
Interviews taking place now – do not delay!
Sign up for job alerts - its free