Graduate Recruitment Consultant-Berlin
- + benefits + OTE + bonus
- International (Europe)
- 26th November 2019
- Start date:
Graduate Recruitment Consultant-Berlin
Full Training provided, January and February Start Dates
Are you looking for a career in Berlin, where your performance is truly rewarded, your commission is uncapped and the progression to manager in 2+ years is a real possibility? Do you speak business level German AND English? Then join us in Berlin as a Graduate Recruitment Consultant in 2020
We understand that sometimes what you studied doesn't have to be the path you follow, Re Imagine your potential with a career in Recruitment
We are looking for energetic, driven, competitive, German AND English speaking Graduates from 2017-2019 who want to make a real difference to our company and customers. We believe that servicing our clients and candidates is not about meeting expectations, it's about exceeding them.
You can be in Berlin or Germany or looking to relocate from another Country as long as you have at least business English AND German language skills (you must have EU/German right to work without requiring sponsorship)
Whether you've just graduated or spent the last few years uncertain of your next step, Phaidon International could be the answer for you:
Voted "Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to Work for", we are a company that truly invests in our people with the vast majority (over 90%) of our Leadership team having started in the business as Graduates. The average age of a Manager here is 25 years old and our CEO actually started as a Graduate Recruitment Consultant in the business!
We currently have over 800 Recruitment Consultants across 11 offices worldwide and due to our continued success we are looking to expand our current team to over 1100 recruiters in 15 offices worldwide by 2020 and Berlin will be the base for our expansion across Mainland Europe. We were recently listed in the "INC 5000 List"which recognised us as one of the fastest growing companies in Europe 2018 so now is the time to join and start on your journey to be one of our future leaders!
If you are a competitive, energetic, driven, inquisitive, emotionally intelligent and resilient graduate who can build rapport we want to speak to you today!!
A Graduate Recruitment Consultant will have complete ownership of the recruitment process, including:
- Business development- through cold calling, lead generation, research and networking both on and offline.
- Client management- network, generate and sustain relationships with a variety of clients.
- Researching the market-continually learning and staying on top of market trends.
- Securing the best professionals in the market-through calling CVs from internal and external databases as well as ad response and utilising LinkedIn, Xing and other social media sites.
- Assisting clients and candidates in finding recruitment and hiring solutions.
- Managing both sides of the relationships throughout the interview process in order to provide a best in class service to client and candidates alike resulting in successful placements.
- Achieving and smashing targets!
Our promise to you as a successful Graduate Recruitment Consultant is:
- Competitive entry-level basic salary plus Uncapped commission on a sliding scale up to 50%.
- Company-paid-for holidays; Las Vegas, Ibiza, Seville, etc.
- A fun, meritocratic and like-minded culture where all driven to succeed.
- 24 paid holidays annually plus public holiday and ½ day on birthdays
- Incentive driven targets with the chance to earn a Rolex, early finish Fridays and Monthly top performers lunch
- Open-plan office with an international team and a flat hierarchy everyone is in arms reach
- Fast track career progression with the opportunity to relocate internationally after 12-18 months
Having won and been shortlisted for over 65 independent awards including The Queen's Award for Enterprise, The Sunday Times Best Company to Work for and a National Best and Brightest Company to Work for (Best and Brightest) it's clear to see why Phaidon International is a great place to kick-start your career in recruitment in Berlin
Apply today with your updated CV (in English or German) and join our January 2020 Intake
Sign up for job alerts - its free