Graduate Recruitment Consultant (Banking Technology)
- £20K (Year 1 OTE £40K) + benefits + OTE + bonus + expenses
- Apply by:
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Gravitas Recruitment Group is an award winning international recruitment organisation operating both permanent and contract markets across the UK and Asia. Having just celebrated our 9th anniversary we have witnessed phenomenal growth across both continents and now have 5 offices (London, Leeds, Manchester, Hong Kong and Singapore) with over 200 sales employees.
We have a unique success story driven by smart working practices and dedicated ambitious sales people; this journey is far from over though as we are now looking to continue with our vision to offer exclusive opportunities, whilst helping to develop long term rewarding careers.
Gravitas Financial Services, a brand based out of our London office is urgently looking for talent to join a professional, smart and respected banking division that are revolutionising the banking recruitment stereotype. You will be dealing with clients that include the most reputable hedge funds, to brand-new Emergent Fintech clients, who turn ‘traditional banking’ on its head.
If you can answer yes to the following questions, apply now:
Are you passionate about sales? Have you got an interest in the financial services sector? Would the mix of technology revolutionising trading excite you?
In addition it is worth noting that recruitment is a sales based role so any experience of outbound sales would be highly advantageous however is not essential as Gravitas can teach this skill.
The skill element makes up 20% of the role, the remaining 80% is based on your attitude and approach; this Gravitas cannot teach you. This comes from within, therefore to be successful you MUST be able to demonstrate the following traits;
• Hardworking – driven and determined
• Competitive – self-motivated and ambitious
• Resilient - thick skinned and tenacious
• Money motivated
If this sounds like you please read on as to why you should consider Gravitas:
• Our core values of Respect, Integrity, Passion and Excellence underpin all of our working practices internally and externally.
• We are committed to giving back to the Banking/FS Community through a variety of different mediums such as networking events and social media.
• We are an award winning recruitment organisation having won the following:
• Princess Royal Training Award - Winner
• 'Best Medium Sized Recruitment Company' - Global Recruiter 2018
• 'Best Specialist Recruitment Business' - Global Recruiter 2017 & 2018
• Recruiter Awards - Best Back Office Support 2017 & 2018
• Listed in the FT Future 100 list If you are still interested read on as to why you should join
The Gravitas Graduate Sales Scheme:
• We have a dynamic and sociable office, with all our Sales Consultants working on the sales floor allowing for a professional and animated environment.
• Uncapped commission and amazing Incentives including; Lunch Clubs, Holidays, Red Letter Away Days etc
• Intensive sales-based training programme (CDP) with tailored coaching delivered by Learning and Development team.
• Clear Career progression achieved through the meritocratic working environment, demonstrated by the majority of the work force starting their sales career as graduate trainee recruitment consultants.
We are interviewing now for our Graduate Summer intake so for those of you who are hardworking, competitive, resilient, money motivated, but most importantly passionate about the financial services sector, apply now as there are limited spaces on the scheme.
If you think you are relevant for this role and would like more information please apply and get in touch with Rhona Williams on 0203 640 9800
Gravitas Recruitment Group advertises this vacancy. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, ethnicity, religion, disability or sexual orientation; we will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community and we confirm that we are willing to accept applications from people holding equivalent qualifications
Sign up for job alerts - its free