Graduate Recruitment Consultant (Awarded Best Graduate Train
- £20K (OTE £30K Year 1, £50K year 2, £80K + benefits + OTE + bonus + expenses with salary review
- Apply by:
- 20th February 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Graduate Recruitment Consultant (Award winning career development - 2019 Entry!)
“OFFICIALLY THE BEST GRADUATE & TRAINEE EMPLOYER IN RECRUITMENT” - Recruiter Investing in Talent awards 2018
UK offices - London, Leeds & Manchester
International - Hong Kong, Singapore & (soon!) USA
• Princess Royal - Winner
• 'Best Specialist Recruitment Business' - Global Recruiter
• 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain 2016
• 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain 2015
• The Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to work for 2016
• The Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to work for 2015
• Best Companies 2016
• Best Companies 2016
• Recruiter Fast 50 2016
• Recruiter Hot 100 (2014, 2015 and 2016)
• Top 500 Recruitment Companies 2015
• Recruiter's Investing in Talent Awards 2016
Gravitas are on the hunt for top tier graduates looking to become Trainee Recruitment Consultants in 2019; do you think what you have what it takes to be a successful Recruitment Consultant?
Are you hard working, ambitious and, money motivated? Why not consider a career in Recruitment??
Gravitas are a market leader in placing professionals into our client base – and developing long, rewarding career for graduates who want more than the standard 9-5.
Recruitment Consultant- Responsibilities:
• You will work closely with Gravitas' Clients to source Candidates for their teams using a variety of recruitment techniques.
• Acting as a Brand Champion and influencing Clients and Candidates to see Gravitas as the 'Recruitment Partner of Choice.
• Networking, business development and meeting financial services, digital and public sector professionals.
• Responsibilities can change based on your work, there will be full training and support provided to make sure you can do the role to the best of your ability.
• Building a database of Clients and Candidates for the short, medium and long term and contributing positively to a High-Performance Sales Culture, thoroughly implementing training and achieving all personal KPI and activity goals.
Recruitment Consultants - Benefits:
• £18K-£20K basic salary ( OTE £30K+ first year, £50K+ second year, £80K+ third year)
• High commission - no threshold (Top earners taking home over £180K per year - from less than 3 years in the business)
• Award winning training and development programme
• The opportunity to be developed through to Director
• Paid for holidays include: Thailand, Barcelona, South Africa, Mauritius, Northern Lights
• Modern city centre offices – want to work right next to the iconic Gherkin at London Liverpool Street? How about the exclusive Spinningfields in Manchester? Or our prime location in Park Row Leeds?
• Lunch Clubs at Michelin Star restaurants, massages and MUCH more
Recruitment Consultant - What do we look for?
Any degree to be completed in 2019 (we hire graduates from across Business, Humanities, Sciences, Arts and beyond!)
• Resilience, ambition, competitive and great people skills.
• An entrepreneurial spirit with strong ambition both financially and professionally.
• The role requires 80% attitude and application and 20% skill. We will train you through our comprehensive consultant development programme.
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to clearly communicate with a variety of professionals.
Initial telephone interviews taking place now - do not delay!
***Please apply online for immediate consideration. If successful, please expect to be contacted by Ryan Sullivan to discuss your application/interview invite***
If becoming a Recruitment Consultant sounds like the career for you and you want to find out more, please apply directly with a CV or get in touch with Ryan Sullivan in the Gravitas Manchester office.
Sign up for job alerts - its free