Graduate Recruitment Consultant (Award Winning Training Scheme!)
- £20K (OTE £70K+) negotiable + benefits + OTE + bonus + expenses with salary review
- 2nd June 2020
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Gravitas - Graduate Recruitment Consultant (Award winning Graduate
Gravitas - £18K – 20K Base Salary + Uncapped Commission (OTE 1st year £35K+, Second £50K, Third £80K) + Fast Track to Management Scheme
Job Title: Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Location: Gravitas London, Leeds or Manchester
Fancy being part of a vibrant mix of successful and dynamic recruiters working for a top recruitment agency in the heart of the city? Then you are looking in the right place.
Gravitas provide an amazing training scheme for graduate level applicants as well as ongoing training programmes for more senior level consultants.
Our offices are not shy to jokes, banter and good personalities. They have an amazing management team who are dedicated to you and your individual success, they always encourage you to reach your full potential as a consultant.
If you are dedicated, hardworking and ready to be a part of a growing and evolving meritocratic international firm, please read on…
With offices in London, Leeds, Manchester, Hong Kong and Singapore, Gravitas
Recruitment Group is a leader in its field. 95% of employees join
the business at entry level and are given the opportunity to take
ownership of their own career and earning potential. Our top biller
last year who had been in the business for less than 5 years and billing
close to £ 1million.
OUR RECENT VICTORIES:
- Global Recruiter Awards 2019 – Best Specialist Recruitment Business
- FT Future 100 List – listed in the FT Future 100 List
- Investing in Talent Awards 2019 – Best Employee Communications
- Global Recruiter Asia Pacific Awards 2019 – Best Specialist Recruitment Business
- HR Vendors of the Year 2019 – Best Recruitment Firm – Banking & Financial Services
- Princess Royal Training Award - Winner
WHAT DO YOU NEED?
This role requires 80% attitude and application and 20% skill. Whilst the skill element is essential, we can train this through our industry leading Consultant Development Programme. You will be required to demonstrate the following competencies throughout your interview process;
- A degree (or strong sales experience)
- Work Ethic
- Excellent communication skills
- Confidence and charisma
WHY PICK GRAVITAS?
- We promote accelerated careers (Promotions based upon your own skill and performance)
- Industry leading learning and development programme
- Attractive base salary – 18- 20K // First year OTE £35K+, Second Year £50K, Third Year £80K
- High commission - no threshold
- Top earners taking home over £150K per year - from less than 3 years in the business
- Paid for holidays include: Thailand, Barcelona, South Africa, Mauritius, Northern Lights
- Monthly lunch clubs at Michelin Star restaurants
- All offices based centrally - our London office is located right next
to the Gherkin, Manchester has a panoramic view of the whole city and
Leeds is right in the centre looking out over the heart of the city.
Gravitas Recruitment Group
Gravitas Recruitment Group is a leading international recruitment consultancy, committed to delivering an unrivalled service in placing professionals to our client base.
Sign up for job alerts - its free