Graduate Recruitment Consultant (Award-Winning Training Programme!)
Gravitas - Graduate / Trainee Recruitment Consultant
*NOW OPEN TO IMMEDIATE STARTERS, 2022 GRADS AND PLACEMENT STUDENTS*
UK offices - London, Leeds, Manchester
Asia offices – Hong Kong, Singapore, Shenzhen
Are you keen to start a lucrative career filled with progression & international opportunities? Have you rinsed through job boards upon job boards trying to figure out where your skills lie? Are you keen to get grafting, climb up the employment ladder and be immensely rewarded for doing so?
Then it’s time to look at recruitment… and more importantly, look at Gravitas!
Gravitas is an International recruitment company focusing on Financial services and Technology niches with offices in the Hong Kong, Singapore, London, Leeds, Manchester and (most recently!) Shenzhen. We have been a true success story of 2020 & 2021 - with both our UK & Asia teams having record breaking years. On top of record-breaking GP, Singapore moved into an officer three times as big, we opened our first mainland China office in Shenzhen, started 4 new teams in the UK and expanded every single team globally - all during 2020 alone!
After a record breaking 2020, this year is Gravitas’ Year of Growth and we are looking to hand select the best of the best trainees to enrol onto our Award-Winning Recruitment Training Programme!
Do you think what you have what it takes to be a successful Recruitment Consultant, with a passion for responsibility and leadership? Are you hard working, ambitious and, money motivated? Then send over your CV right away!
We are a market leader in placing professionals into our client base – and developing long, rewarding career for people who want more than the standard 9-5.
- Princess Royal Training Award – Winner 2017 & 2020
- FT Future 100 List – listed in the FT Future 100 List
- Investing in Talent Awards 2019 – Best Employee Communications
- Global Recruiter Asia Pacific Awards 2019 – Best Specialist Recruitment Business
- HR Vendors of the Year 2019 – Best Recruitment Firm – Banking & Financial Services
- 'Best Medium Sized Recruitment Company' - Global Recruiter 2018
- Best Specialist Recruitment Business' - Global Recruiter 2017 & 2018
- Global Recruiter Awards 2019 – Best Specialist Recruitment Business
Recruitment Consultant - Responsibilities
- You will work closely with Gravitas' Clients to source Candidates for their teams using a variety of recruitment techniques.
- Acting as a Brand Champion and influencing Clients and Candidates to see Gravitas as the 'Recruitment Partner of Choice.
- Networking, business development and meeting financial services, digital and public sector professionals.
- Responsibilities can change based on your work, there will be full training and support provided to make sure you can do the role to the best of your ability.
- Building a database of Clients and Candidates for the short, medium, and long term and contributing positively to a High-Performance Sales Culture, thoroughly implementing training and achieving all personal KPI and activity goals.
Recruitment Consultant- Requirements
What do you need?
- Resilience, ambition, competitive and great people skills
- An entrepreneurial spirit with strong ambition both financially and professionally.
- The role requires 80% attitude and application and 20% skill. We will train you through our comprehensive consultant development programme.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to clearly communicate with a variety of professionals
- Desirable – sales experience
Recruitment Consultants - Benefits
- £21K - 23K basic salary (OTE £30K+ first year, £50K+ second year, £80K+ third year)
- High commission
- Award winning training and development programme
- The opportunity to be developed through to Director
- Paid for holidays (POST COVID) include: Thailand, Barcelona, South Africa, Mauritius, Northern Lights
- Modern city centre offices – keen to work right next to the iconic Gherkin, in the heart of central London?
- Lunch Clubs at Michelin Star restaurants, massages and MUCH more
If becoming a Recruitment Consultant sounds like the career for you and you want to find out more, please apply directly with a CV to Alex Sutton on email@example.com, or get in touch with our Talent Acquisition team in the Gravitas London office on 0203 640 9800
Gravitas Recruitment Group
Gravitas Recruitment Group is a leading international recruitment consultancy, committed to delivering an unrivalled service in placing professionals to our client base.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :sales jobs leeds recruitment jobs leeds sales jobs manchester recruitment jobs manchester sales jobs london recruitment jobs london graduate recruitment consultant award winning programme sales london commission incentives global resilient hardworking talent acquisition gravitas
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Graduate Recruitment Consultant - 2023 Entry Welcome
21,000 to 23,000
Gravitas Recruitment Group
London, North West, Yorkshire, Leeds, Manchester
Graduate Data Management Consultant – paid to train
£34k Starting Salary
Trainee Recruitment Consultant
£24,000 to 60,000 OTE year one
Spencer Ogden Ltd
South East, London, International, International (Europe)
Human Resources Graduate Programme 2023
Bakkavor Group plc
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Yorkshire, Nationwide
Graduate Recruitment Consultant - London - Hiring Now!
£20,000 to £45,000+
London, North West, Scotland, International (Europe), Manchester, Merchant City
£25k to 30k per year + benefits + commission