Graduate Recruitment Consultant - Award Winning Company
Location: Manchester City Centre
Salary: £22k (£35k OTE - uncapped commission)
Sectors: Sales Recruitment / Graduate Recruitment / Trainee Recruitment / B2B Sales / Rec2Rec
Start date: Flexible (ASAP)
This is Prime are an award-winning sales recruitment training company based in Central Manchester. We are the BESMA 2019 Sales Training Provider of the Year!
We’re changing the perception of sales and doing recruitment differently. We have a GENUINE USP. We recruit, we train, we guarantee.
We’re on a mission to make sales and recruitment a career of choice for young people. We have a completely unique process which involves training every candidate we bring through our process BEFORE sending them out to interviews with some of Manchester’s biggest and best sales and recruitment clients.
- Culture! We work hard and hit our targets, but we have a hell of a lot of fun at the same time.
- All your now-standard office perks such as a pool table, table tennis, our own bar etc. In our brand-new office in the heart of Manchester.
- Clear, transparent, meritocratic progression path. 6-steps from Trainee to Director.
- Tailored training plan and weekly 121’s with your manager for any additional help or support that you may need to be successful.
- Monthly target hitting lunch clubs – most recently we have visited Hawksmoor, Tattu, Peter Street Kitchen and we went VIP at Old Trafford.
- Holiday incentives – in 2019 we went to Palma and Budapest! 2021’s incentive is Oktoberfest… and we’re well on our way!
- No KPI’s and an uncapped commission structure.
- Work alongside our founders, Apprentice Finalist, Neil Clough and 2019 Winner of Sales Trainer of the Year, Nicole Plinston.
Your role will be to contact/source graduates who are looking to take their first step into the professional world after finishing their studies. As a recent graduate, you can easily relate to these people! You need to be able to naturally build rapport and explain to graduates exactly how you can help them find their ideal career.
We only hire at Graduate/Trainee level which means the progression route you could take is unrivalled.
We are HUGE on the training that we offer and will tailor our training programme to your specific needs and requirements.
We have a clear, transparent 6-step progression path to get you from Trainee to Director level!
We aim to make you a full consultant within 12 months and you can expect to be managing your own clients and building your own brand by the end of your first year.
Who are we looking for to join Team Prime?
- Educated to degree level
- Work Ethic - recruitment can involve long hours but the rewards, incentives and perks are phenomenal
- Competitive - you need to have a drive/determination to be the best
- Ambitious - quick progression is on offer, you need to want to earn it!
- Time Management/Organisation
- Personable/Approachable - building rapport with candidates/clients is crucial in recruitment
- Work hard, play hard mentality!
Apply here or get in contact with Charlotte Morris directly on LinkedIn. Interviews will be taking place ASAP!
Here at Prime we're on a mission to change the perception of Sales and Recruitment and make them a career path of choice for young people.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :sales jobs manchester recruitment jobs manchester graduate recruitment consultant award winning thisisprime
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Graduate Programmes - EY
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Yorkshire, Nationwide, Republic of Ireland
MDS Graduate Scheme
£22,000 to £23,000
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Yorkshire, Nationwide, International (Europe)
Graduate Leadership Programme Team Leader - Manchester
North West, Manchester