Graduate Recruitment Consultant- Award-Winning Career Development
Gravitas - Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Do you stand out in a crowd? Can you hold your own in front of 1000s of people? Are you the definition of Shoreditch? Are you passionate about the Digital World?
If the answer to those questions is yes… DigitalGravitas, a brand based out of our London office is urgently looking for graduates to assist in revolutionising the Digital Recruitment industry! You will be dealing with the biggest and smoothest clients in the tech community from Social Media to “The Next Big Thing”.
Gravitas is an International recruitment company focusing on Financial services and Technology niches with offices in the Hong Kong, Singapore, London, Leeds, Manchester and (most recently!) Shenzhen. We have been a true success story of 2020 & 2021 - with both our UK & Asia teams having record breaking years. On top of record-breaking GP, Singapore moved into an officer three times as big, we opened our first mainland China office in Shenzhen, started 4 new teams in the UK and expanded every single team globally - all during 2020 alone!
Recruitment Consultant- Requirements
What do you need?
- Resilience, ambition, competitive and great people skills
- An entrepreneurial spirit with strong ambition both financially and professionally.
- The role requires 80% attitude and application and 20% skill. We will train you through our comprehensive consultant development programme.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to clearly communicate with a variety of professionals
- Desirable – sales experience
Recruitment Consultant - Responsibilities
- You will work closely with Gravitas' Clients to source Candidates for their teams using a variety of recruitment techniques.
- Acting as a Brand Champion and influencing Clients and Candidates to see Gravitas as the 'Recruitment Partner of Choice.
- Networking, business development and meeting financial services, digital and public sector professionals.
- Responsibilities can change based on your work, there will be full training and support provided to make sure you can do the role to the best of your ability.
- Building a database of Clients and Candidates for the short, medium, and long term and contributing positively to a High-Performance Sales Culture, thoroughly implementing training and achieving all personal KPI and activity goals.
Recruitment Consultants - Benefits
- 23K basic salary (OTE £35K+ first year, £50K+ second year, £80K+ third year)
- High commission
- Award winning training and development programme (Winner of the Princess Royal Training award in 2017 & 2020)
- The opportunity to be developed through to Director
- Paid for holidays include: Thailand, Barcelona, South Africa, Mauritius, Northern Lights
- Modern city centre offices – keen to work right next to the iconic Gherkin, in the heart of central London?
- Lunch Clubs at Michelin Star restaurants, massages and MUCH more
If becoming a Recruitment Consultant sounds like the career for you and you want to find out more, please apply directly with a CV to Jess Kirk on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Gravitas Recruitment Group
Gravitas Recruitment Group is a leading international recruitment consultancy, committed to delivering an unrivalled service in placing professionals to our client base.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :sales jobs london recruitment jobs london graduate recruitment consultant award winning development sales london business account executive gravitas
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Graduate Recruitment Associate
Up to £24,000 with on target earnings of £35k+
SGI (Source Group International)
Sales Executive – With or Without Experience
25000 to 27000
London, Hammersmith, Ravenscourt Park
Sales Development Representative
Graduate Sales Executive – Delegate Sales
22000 to 25000
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - TRIDENT INTERNATIONAL - West End, London
30,000 to 40,000 OTE
Graduate Programmes - EY
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Yorkshire, Nationwide, Republic of Ireland