Graduate Recruitment Consultant (Award Winning Career Development - 2020 Entry!)
- £20K (Year 1 OTE £40K) + benefits + OTE + bonus + expenses with salary review
- 23rd January 2020
- Start date:
GRADUATE RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT - 2020 ENTRY
UK OFFICES : LONDON | LEEDS | MANCHESTER
ASIA OFFICES : HONG KONG | SINGAPORE
2020 Graduates!!! Are you wondering what to do once you've graduated? Are you looking for a career where you can be rewarded for your hard work?
If you have an outgoing personality, are money motivated and happy to work hard to succeed in life, then Gravitas can offer you the incredible opportunity to take your earnings and career progression in your own hands.
We are looking to take on and expertly train a select handful of graduates to become highly successful and top billing recruitment consultants for our office in the heart of London! All we ask for in return are hard-working, stand-out individuals, with a positive attitude and a passion to succeed.
What does a recruitment consultant do?
You will work closely with Gravitas’ Clients to source Candidates for their teams using a variety of recruitment techniques. Acting as a Brand Champion and influencing Clients and Candidates to see Gravitas as the ‘Recruitment Partner of Choice’, consulting with both parties throughout the entire recruitment process. Building a database of Clients and Candidates for the short, medium and long term and contributing positively to a High-Performance Sales Culture, thoroughly implementing training and achieving all personal KPI and activity goals.
Why pick Gravitas...
- We promote accelerated careers (Promotions based upon your own skill and performance)
- Industry leading learning and development programme
- Attractive base salary - £20K // First year OTE £35K+
- High commission - no threshold
- Top earners taking home over £150K per year – from less than 3 years in the business
- Paid for holidays include: Thailand, Barcelona, South Africa, Mauritius, Northern Lights
- Monthly lunch clubs at Michelin Star restaurants
- Office based right next to the Gherkin, with a beautiful rooftop view of the whole city
• Princess Royal Training Award - Winner
• 'Best Medium Sized Recruitment Company' - Global Recruiter 2018
• 'Best Specialist Recruitment Business' - Global Recruiter 2017 & 2018
• Recruiter Awards - Best Back Office Support 2017 & 2018
• Listed in the FT Future 100 list
• The Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to work for 2015,16,17,18
What do we need from you?
This role requires 80% attitude and application and 20% skill. Whilst the skill element is essential, we can train this through our industry leading Consultant Development Programme. You will be required to demonstrate the following competencies throughout your interview process;
• Work Ethic
• Excellent communication skills
If this sounds like you and you are interested in joining a growing and evolving meritocratic international firm, please apply online for immediate consideration. We are shortlisting for interviews now! Or for more information, please visit our website or contact Ryan Sullivan in Gravitas London office
Sign up for job alerts - its free