Graduate Recruitment Consultant (Award Winning Career Development - 2020 Entry!)
- £20K (OTE 1st year £35K+, Second £50K +) + benefits + OTE + bonus + expenses
- Start date:
- January 2020
Graduate Recruitment Consultant | Leeds | Award winning career development (2020 entry!)
Location: central London, Leeds or Manchester city center
Role: Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Salary: £20K rising to £30K upon first promotion
Commission: Year 1 £35K, Year 2 £60K, Year 3 £100K+
Incentives: Uncapped commission, award winning training, Multiple holiday incentives
(Mauritius, Goa, South Africa, Ibiza), Michel Star lunch clubs, accelerated promotions, free massages and much more.
Gravitas is an international and multi award-winning recruitment company with one of our most successful offices based in the heart of Manchester.
Founded in 2010 by our 3 founding directors, we have gone from strength to strength – now standing as one of the premier recruitment companies internationally. Gravitas has over 200 staff across our 5 international offices (London, Leeds, Manchester, Hong Kong & Singapore).
In 2019, we averaged £1 million turnover every single month, won numerous awards (including “Best Graduate/ Trainee Programme” Recruiter Investing in Talent Awards) & the Manchester office housing the quickest growing teams in 2018 … Come and be part of our incredible growth!
You will be joining one of our award winning teams across our IT Public Sector, Commercial, Dynamics or Client Solutions (you don’t need to understand what these are – we teach you that!) – all headed up by our Top Billing Managers and Directors.
Graduate Recruitment Consultant - The role?
- Client Relationships & Business Development – working with our clients to establish their hiring needs & networking amongst other clients using commercial information
- Candidate Resourcing – using sophisticated sourcing techniques to find suitable candidates for vacancies. This will include face to face meetings and networking events to establish strong working relationships
- Interview process management – managing the entire interview process from start to finish including negotiating terms, post placement reviews & after care.
Please note – full training is given on our award-winning Consultant Development
Graduate Recruitment Consultant – What do you need?
- Graduating in 2020 (We hire graduates across all subject areas across Arts, Science & Humanities and beyond!)
- Money motivation, resilience, competitiveness, determination, communication skills – and evidence to back this up
- Sales experience is a bonus but is NOT essential
You will then be contacted to discuss your CV & why you would like to be a Recruitment Consultant.
**Please note we do not accept applications from candidates who require UK Visa sponsorship**
Sign up for job alerts - its free