Graduate Recruitment Consultant (Asos, Lloyds, Moonpig & NHS
- £20K (OTE £30K Year 1, £50K year 2, £80K negotiable depending on experience + benefits + OTE + bonus with salary review
- Apply by:
- 20th February 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Gravitas - Graduate Recruitment Consultant
“OFFICIALLY THE BEST GRADUATE & TRAINEE EMPLOYER IN RECRUITMENT” - Recruiter Investing in Talent awards 2018
UK offices - London, Leeds & Manchester
International - Hong Kong, Singapore & (soon!) USA
Gravitas are on the hunt Recruitment Consultants;
Do you think what you have what it takes to be a successful Recruitment Consultant?
Are you hard working, ambitious and, money motivated? Why not consider a career in Recruitment??
Gravitas is an international recruitment company with offices in London, Leeds, Manchester, Hong Kong and Singapore (soon to the USA, Europe and more!). We are a market leader in placing professionals into our client base - and developing long, rewarding career for graduates who want more than the standard 9-5.
- Princess Royal - Winner
- 'Best Specialist Recruitment Business' - Global Recruiter
- 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain 2016, 2015
- The Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to work for 2016, 2015
- Recruiter Fast 50 2016
- Recruiter Hot 100 (2014, 2015 and 2016)
- Top 500 Recruitment Companies 2015
- Recruiter's Investing in Talent Awards 2016
Recruitment Consultant- Responsibilities
- You will work closely with Gravitas' Clients to source Candidates for their teams using a variety of recruitment techniques.
- Acting as a Brand Champion and influencing Clients and Candidates to see Gravitas as the 'Recruitment Partner of Choice.
- Networking, business development and meeting financial services, digital and public-sector professionals.
- Responsibilities can change based on your work, there will be full training and support provided to make sure you can do the role to the best of your ability.
- Building a database of Clients and Candidates for the short, medium and long term and contributing positively to a High-Performance Sales Culture, thoroughly implementing training and achieving all personal KPI and activity goals.
Recruitment Consultant- Requirements
What do you need?
- A degree (or relevant sales experience)
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to clearly communicate with a variety of professionals
- An entrepreneurial spirit with strong ambition both financially and professionally.
- The role requires 80% attitude and application and 20% skill. We will train you through our comprehensive consultant development programme.
Recruitment Consultants - Benefits
- £18K - £20K starting basic salary (and first year OTE's £35K+, second year £50K, third years £80K)
- High commission - no threshold (Top earners taking home over £180K per year - from less than 3 years in the business)
- Award winning training and development programme
- The opportunity to be developed through to Director
- Paid for holidays include: Thailand, Barcelona, South Africa, Mauritius, Northern Lights
- Modern city centre offices - want to work right next to the iconic Gherkin at London Liverpool Street? How about the exclusive Spinningfields in Manchester? Or our prime location in Park Row Leeds?
- Lunch Clubs at Michelin Star restaurants, massages and MUCH more
Gravitas provide an amazing training scheme at all levels ensuring continual improvement and development. It consists of theory training, on-desk training and so much more.
With one of the most comprehensive training schemes in the industry, we expect in return hard work and commitment.
***Please apply online for immediate consideration. If successful, please expect to be contacted by Ryan Sullivan to discuss your application/interview invite***
I am very sorry but Gravitas currently is unable to sponsor any form of visa. However, we will take your details and if that changes in the future we will be happy to contact you with any relevant vacancies.
If becoming a Recruitment Consultant sounds like the career for you and you want to find out more, please apply directly with a CV, or get in touch with Ryan Sullivan in the Gravitas Manchester office.
Sign up for job alerts - its free